Krush2k2 Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 Just suggesting that heavenly hustla be banned is an offense that might get YOU banned lol jk jk you newbies need to search the forum and look up Vatican ninja. Hopefully Dust puts out a solo album of the French rappers soon!
Krush2k2 Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 Obviously the frech rappers have a soft spot in thier hearts for American Idol. But the love for Tom Selleck is no suprise, thier last hit on phatmass was called ' Do The Tom Selleck' Classic.
Resurrexi Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 [quote name='Heavenly Hustla' date='05 March 2010 - 01:55 AM' timestamp='1267772147' post='2066973'] greetings my friends and fanz at phatmass I must say i will be going on soon to important mission from God. it is to protect phatmass you see, the devil has a planned attack over the next months which include the following: 1) removal of all of tom sellecks hair(including chest region) to promote the uprising of metrosexuality and to promote the end of manliness 2)a full attack and takeover of Phatmass by PhatBaptist.tk (http://www.phatbaptist.tk) 3)a whole nation of greatness and importance(sounds like France) will be destroyed and .... PREPARE for this...if you have kids in the room pleze have them go to thier rooms and if you are sensative please do not read... and... 4)The cancelation of amazing tv show American Idol carried out by evil spirts..i know it took me minutes of tears just to write this. Anyhoot my mission begins soon, AND TO PREPARE FOR MISSION AND TO GAIN PRAYERS I HAVE CREATED A NEW SONG WITH VATICAN NINJA TO MOTIVATE THE PHATMASSES. This song will be released AS SOON AS THIS THREAD REACHES 25 REPLIES IN SUPPORT!!!! PLEASE PRAY FOR SUCCESSFUL TAKEOUT OF DEVIL, I GO NOW!!!! THE DEVIL IS GAY, DUST PLEZE STICKY !!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS [/quote] I almost died laughing while reading this.
HisChildForever Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='05 March 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1267828422' post='2067265'] Just suggesting that heavenly hustla be banned is an offense that might get YOU banned lol jk jk you newbies need to search the forum and look up Vatican ninja. Hopefully Dust puts out a solo album of the French rappers soon! [/quote] I already told you that NO ONE HERE said he should be banned.
Krush2k2 Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='05 March 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1267847412' post='2067351'] I already told you that NO ONE HERE said he should be banned. [/quote] I know lol I was jk. But for real check out the Vatican ninja tracks they are hilarious
HisChildForever Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='05 March 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1267848147' post='2067360'] I know lol I was jk. But for real check out the Vatican ninja tracks they are hilarious [/quote] Har har. I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts.
Era Might Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 Much respect to Heavenly Hustla and all the French Foreign Legion (Vatican Ninja and French Fry).
Marie-Therese Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 [quote name='LartinMuther' date='05 March 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1267823616' post='2067211'] We are not "Baptists", we used the word as an acronym for our organization. Check my signature. [/quote] Wow. Tonight I might lose some sleep over this. Yawn.
Krush2k2 Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 [quote name='Era Might' date='05 March 2010 - 11:38 PM' timestamp='1267850315' post='2067372'] Much respect to Heavenly Hustla and all the French Foreign Legion (Vatican Ninja and French Fry). [/quote] Oh snap! I remember French Fry-dude was sick on the mic! Haha!
Jesus_lol Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='05 March 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1267849616' post='2067368'] Har har. I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts. [/quote] watch where you aim that sarcasm beam! i was walking by and caught a little in the cross fire. i think im bleeding.
musturde Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='05 March 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1267847412' post='2067351'] I already told you that NO ONE HERE said he should be banned. [/quote] "Can we just ban them both?" - Nihil Obstat Just to clarify that the words were thrown around, whether jocularly or not.
LartinMuther Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='05 March 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1267849616' post='2067368'] Har har. I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts. [/quote] you wont be laughing when that silly phatmass logo on the mainpage is replaced by mine.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 [quote name='musturde' date='06 March 2010 - 03:31 AM' timestamp='1267867918' post='2067459'] "Can we just ban them both?" - Nihil Obstat Just to clarify that the words were thrown around, whether jocularly or not. [/quote]
Krush2k2 Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 I'm on my iPhone right now so I can't pull up soundclick- is the track they did with mc just on soundclick?
Nihil Obstat Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='06 March 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1267916646' post='2067658'] I'm on my iPhone right now so I can't pull up soundclick- is the track they did with mc just on soundclick? [/quote] Ooh, soundclick. Neato. [url="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=475291"]Road Apples[/url] [url="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=578286"]Sad Hill Cemetery[/url] [url="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=721047"]A Cry of Hounds[/url] (All the same artist, who I happen to know very well.)
Vincent Vega Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='05 March 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1267825305' post='2067229'] Can we just ban them both? [/quote] [quote name='HisChildForever' date='05 March 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1267847412' post='2067351'] I already told you that NO ONE HERE said he should be banned. [/quote]
HisChildForever Posted March 7, 2010 Posted March 7, 2010 Thank you, USAirways. I believe post #54 was clear enough.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now