An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers Please

Indwelling Trinity

Indwelling Trinity

My dear friends:

I know this is not a vocation station topic but i ask your prayers for me these next few days. I feel very close to many of you on vocation station and so trust in your prayer.

I am currently in the hospital being woked up for Cancer and gastric paralysis making it impossible for me to eat or drink anything at all. I was admitted yesterday for dehydration.

Please pray that whatever the outcome may be I may be able to say yes and embrace whatever God sends my way with love and a spirit of surrender.

The good news is that they have wi fi connectivity and i can still keep in touch with you all. In everything God is good even if we do not know the why of things.

I love you all,

tenderly,

Indwelling Trinity :shield:

prayers for you, sister. God will take care of you.

[img]http://www.god-answers-prayers.com/god_answers_prayers_gallery/img/jesusdoctor%28sm%29.jpg[/img]

brandelynmarie

Peace be with you...being in a hospital as a patient can be penance enough! ( I work in one.) :sign:

Lots of love, prayers, and hugs to you! :pray: :console:

And dont worry about St Patrick`s day I will have a Guinness on behalf of the Irish half of you that cant. :)) :drunk:

Indwelling Trinity

[quote name='vee8' date='16 March 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1268790659' post='2074355']
Lots of love, prayers, and hugs to you! :pray: :console:

And dont worry about St Patrick`s day I will have a Guinness on behalf of the Irish half of you that cant. :)) :drunk:
[/quote]

make it a double!:topsy:

Marie-Therese

Prayers for you, Sister. :sign:

I'm a nurse with an extensive oncology background, so if you need a sounding board or just want an objective opinion or an answered question, please don't hesitate to message me. :console: Our Father will shower you with His heavenly love.

laetitia crucis

Many prayers for you, my dear Sister. :sign:

May Jesus and our Blessed Mother be with you. May St. Peregrine intercede for you.

I will offer my Mass for you tomorrow -- as well as a bit of whiskey in honor of St. Patrick. :cheers:

Indwelling Trinity

My dear Phatmassers...

Thank you so much for your prayers. They must be working for my heart is at total peace and ready to accept God's will! I realize that this illness is just a little kiss from Jesus from the cross and my heart is so happy to be able to share in His sufferings even in the smallest way. No drama meant here but only a desire to share God's goodness for everything is blessing!

My tests so far have shown complete gastric paralysis and I was told today that from now on I w l have to have a feeding tube for nutrition. No More more drinking or eating as we commonly know it. CT scans are waiting to be read tomorrow. Cancer tests pending.

It dawned on me today what this will mean ow it will change my life and how much I take little things like eating and drinking for granted. I always wondered why I had to stop and eat every day when there was so much to be done. I took it all for granted. Today I look at it differently, no more meals together, no more luxury of appreciating and tasting a good meal on feast days.. no more soda..LOL my addiction is to coca cola. I wondered why i was not crying at this?

And then it dawned on me that this was a gift from God, another chance to say a loving yes to whatever he wills. A chance to say a tiny fiat of our lady and my heart knew joy!

How precious to be able to share in even a little way the cross of Christ...I Thirst... I realized that now with my own thirst and hunger,
I could offer it to him in love to quench His thirst on the cross not for water but for love and souls. And he has given me the runt of the group the priveldge of sharing it with him!

My heart is so very happy... This is not denial of the hardships I may feel down he road, nor is it a manic episode. But rather it is an opportunity to come closer to my beloved and come willingly.To Let him do with me as he wills... I am sure there will be some tough days but that is ok because it is just part of the human condition. After not being able to eat for 8 days anything even water, i now have a better understanding of those who hunger and thirst not only for Physsial sutainence but for real spiritual food that only God can give.

Everything is a gift of God if we can only see rightly... To accept his will freely brings only profound peace. Maybe I am finally learning what it means to love in and out of season.

Tomoorw I will have a CT scan of my brain and possible placement of the jejunal tube the next day.

My friends in all things God is good! I thank you with my whole heart for your prayers for they have given me the grace to be able to to say Yes to Him with my heart. I do not know what the rest of the results will be but I know with his grace and your prayers i will again be able to say that yes to him .

This is all I want in life.. to be united with him in anyway he asks . It is these tiny yes's to his love that brings ardour to our souls and soon we find that everything becomes an opportunity to love ever more deeply. Let us all continue on into the journey to Love together each according to the way he has called us to belong to Him.!

I love and chrerish you all very much !

Tendrly,

Indwelling Trinity

Edited by Indwelling Trinity