An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers Please

Indwelling Trinity

prayers for you sister.. Get well soon. I have some exciting news for you, Sister. But rest for a while. Prayers prayers. I don't understand also the timezone things. It's almost 9pm here in our place 03-19-10... prayers prayers and lots of prayers.

[quote name='tnavarro61' date='19 March 2010 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1269003537' post='2075609']
prayers for you sister.. Get well soon. I have some exciting news for you, Sister. But rest for a while. Prayers prayers. I don't understand also the timezone things. It's almost 9pm here in our place 03-19-10... prayers prayers and lots of prayers.
[/quote]

10 pm your time, so very soon.

laetitia crucis
:bigpray: :bigpray: :bigpray:

Just came back from Mass -- offered for you, dear Sister!!

St. Joseph -- pray for Sister!!!!

I am going to pray my heart out for you, Sister. You are a REAL NUN and a TRUE CREDIT to THE CHURCH. I am ASKING AND BEGGING AND PLEADING for ST. JOSEPH on his special FEAST day to bless you as only YOU DESERVE as A BRIDE OF CHRIST. You are gentle, humble and good. I will even deny myself dinner for you. Beatus

homeschoolmom

Attention posters:
Please read post #86 of the thread linked below before continuing with this thread. Thank you.

http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=93433&st=80

[quote name='SstrAli' date='19 March 2010 - 08:56 PM' timestamp='1269042970' post='2076027']
Sister I am praying for you!
[/quote]
Praying here as well.

I guess it will be a few days before we hear anything but in the mean time no one else get sick or go to the hospital please! :sign:

[quote name='melporcristo' date='20 March 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1269059105' post='2076125']
JMJT

Ok ... I'll try not to :detective:
[/quote]

:thumbsup: a hat is a good start. There are many to choose from :sombrero: :french: :cowboy: :pirate:

[quote name='tnavarro61' date='20 March 2010 - 07:16 AM' timestamp='1269080176' post='2076195']
please if you could visit sister, i hope you'll visit her.
[/quote]

Prayers for sister to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel...

I think I live near this hospital - can anyone PM me how I can get in touch with Indwelling Trinity? I'm very surprised they couldn't find a priest.