An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers Please

Indwelling Trinity

You know you have my prayers, Sister.

All my love,

HC

P.S. I have my phone near me tonight... sorry I missed your call last night.

:bigpray:

laetitia crucis

Praying for you, dear Sister.

As much as you may hate to hear this :saint: , I must tell you in all sincerity that you inspire me so much.

I have an immensity of gratitude for your witness, strength, and above all, love.

You have true [i]laetitia crucis[/i]. God is with us -- especially in the joy of sharing in His sufferings.

I, too, humbly beg your prayers.

:sign:

:bigpray:

Marie-Therese

Sister, you are without a doubt a Carmelite. :love:

Your submission to God is taking you further into those Mansions the Holy Mother Teresa spoke of, and as each suffering you endure is placed at the foot of the cross, the Beloved will draw you nearer and nearer to His Most Sacred Heart and shelter you there. Your love of Him will surely bring down showers of graces on many souls.

Your intentions have been added to my shrine where they will stay perpetually. I will offer Mass for you this weekend and say a Chaplet of the Divine Infant in your honor.

May God be praised.

AccountDeleted

May Jesus hold you ever closer. I saw this quote on another thread and it reminds me of your situation now.

"Your love for Jesus can put you on your knees but your cross will put you on your face."
D. Wikerson

Please keep us all updated on your situation.

:pray:

Indwelling Trinity

[quote name='nunsense' date='18 March 2010 - 05:12 AM' timestamp='1268899936' post='2075044']
May Jesus hold you ever closer. I saw this quote on another thread and it reminds me of your situation now.

"Your love for Jesus can put you on your knees but your cross will put you on your face."
D. Wikerson

Please keep us all updated on your situation.

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/pray.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Dear Nusense:

What a beautiful quote.... you understand my heart my friend. Where I am is a good place for me to be for that is where I belong referring to your above quote

. I answered your PM the other day in length and when I tried to email it my computer had times out and all was lost. I am using the hospitals wi fi connection so maybe there is a time limt? I am computer stupid! LOL. Thats the punishment you get when you cut classes in a catholic high school! and is now the reason for my poor typing.

Actually things are not that bad. God gives us only as much as we can manage this day. I feel very Blessed by all on phatmasss VS Such a beautiful collection of beautiful souls.

My heart is so very happy... can you understand that? I am holding you and all very deeply in prayer these days. When i get enough time between tests I will try to remember what I wrote to you and send it again.

To my great joy they gave me some jello yesterday. Even though it did not stay down more than 10 minutes.. laughing I felt i was feasting on easter sunday so happy were my taste buds!

Everyone here at the hospital is so gentle and kind it amazes me. It is called Rex Hospital... The hospital of the king! Surely it is His majesty as OHM refers to Him that is watching over me.

Praying for your happiness

tenderly,

Indwelling Trinity [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/P.gif[/img]

Edited by Indwelling Trinity

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Indwelling Trinity' date='18 March 2010 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1268913681' post='2075062']
Dear Nusense:

What a beautiful quote.... you understand my heart my friend. Wher I am is a good place for me to be for that is where I belong. I answered your PM the other day in length and when I tied to email it my computer had times out and all was lost. I am using the hospitals wi fi connection so maybe ther is a time limt? I am computer stupid! LOL. Thats the punishment you get when you cut classes in a catholic high school! and is now the reason for my poor typing.

Actually things are not that bad. God gives us only as much as we can manage this day. I feel very Blessed by all on phatmasss VS Such a beautiful collection of beautiful souls.

My heart is so very happy... can you understand that? I am holding you and all very deeply in prayer these days. When i get enough time between tests I will try to remeber what I wrote to you and send it again.

To my great joy they gave me some jello yesterday. Even though it did nt dtay down more than 19 minutes..laughing I felt i was feasting so happy were my taste buds!

Everyone here at the hospital is so gentle and kind it amazes me. It is called Rex Hospital... The hospital of the king! Surely it is His majesty as OHM refers to Him that is watching over me.

Praying for your happiness

tenderly,

Indwelling Trinity
[/quote]

I am always losing posts on phatmass so it isn't just you. Sometimes I remember to copy just in case I need to repost, but not always.

I know you are enduring this and accepting it brilliantly, but I am going to pray for a miracle for you anyway. I was debating which saint to ask, but St Therese knew suffering so well that I think she would appreciate what you are going through, so I will ask for her intercession. If you smell roses, you know she is listening :)

Whatever happens, I can see that Jesus is holding you very close right now, so enjoy (I know that sounds stupid) this amazing gift during Lent, a time of penance. God must trust you very much (as He trusted Job) to put all of this on you. Unite your sufferings with those of Our Lord on the Cross, and He won't give you more than you can bear. We will all be keeping close to you in our prayers. And please do remember us during this time of spiritual grace for you.

:pray:

Indwelling Trinity

Dear friends: How can i thank you for all the love and support you have given me? I have been offering all for each one of you in prayer as things progress.

I have gotten final diagnoses for now. I have total gastroparesis probably from my MS and will go to the operating room tomorrow for placement of a feeding tube in my abdomen.

The Cat scans have come back and the doctors have found a lesion on my kidney and one on my liver.

They are small right now and are not absolutely sure if they are cancer or not and so are going to watch the tumors to see if they begin to expand or remain stable. Laughing... another kiss from Jesus!

Nothing has changed though interiorly, My hear is in total peace for God must be carrying me in his arms and runts like me love that! :P

Today and tomorrow as i undergo surgery I will be holding each of you especially in my heart asking God to give you a double portion of his merciful love and grace.

I send you all a big sisterly hug and a razzzzzberry to you all!:blowkiss:

Tenderly in Our Mother of Carmel

Indwelling Trinity :shield: :grouphug:

Are you in a Catholic hospital, or at least one where the Blessed Sacrament is reserved? (I had surgery in a Methodist hospital once, but they had the Blessed Sacrament reserved there. I know - I was surprised! I thought only Catholic hospitals would have the Blessed Sacrament.)

Indwelling Trinity

[quote name='FSM Sister' date='19 March 2010 - 01:05 AM' timestamp='1268971537' post='2075534']
Are you in a Catholic hospital, or at least one where the Blessed Sacrament is reserved? (I had surgery in a Methodist hospital once, but they had the Blessed Sacrament reserved there. I know - I was surprised! I thought only Catholic hospitals would have the Blessed Sacrament.)
[/quote]
I am in a hospital owned by the university of North Carolina. Sadly enough i tried to get a priest for confession, communion and annointing before surgery but they could not find one to come. No Blessed sacrament. So I have had to content myself in making my confession directly to God and have put myself in His merciful hands to watch over my soul.

If anything should happen I recommend myself to your good prayers for even with the holiest persons I have known I never assume that they have escaped purgatory and so pray for them.

tenderly,

Indwelling Trinity

[quote name='Indwelling Trinity' date='19 March 2010 - 03:15 PM' timestamp='1268975707' post='2075558']
I am in a hospital owned by the university of North Carolina. Sadly enough i tried to get a priest for confession, communion and annointing before surgery but they could not find one to come.
[/quote]

They couldnt find one? I think they didnt try hard enough! :annoyed: @ hospital.

Indwelling Trinity

[quote name='vee8' date='19 March 2010 - 08:57 AM' timestamp='1268999854' post='2075597']
They couldnt find one? I think they didnt try hard enough! :annoyed: @ hospital.
[/quote]

Yeah tell me about it...Last night i started having anxiety knowing i would not be able to have the sacraments before surgery. I just spent the night praying the divine mercy chaplet and asking our ladys protection. They took my scapular off as it might get in the way of anesthesia in emrgency so i feel naked. If i croak I hope our Lady will still recognize this runt and hide her under her mantle as one of her own.

Laughing... to make things even more comfortable the doc called this morning and asked if the first procedure did not work could he try a two hole procedure? so that would amount to 5 openings on my abdomen! If i do drink by mouth again i will leak like a sieve!

I go into surgery in an hour 10 AM eastern time.

Please pray for me! :sadder:

[quote name='Indwelling Trinity' date='19 March 2010 - 02:41 PM' timestamp='1269002477' post='2075603']

I go into surgery in an hour 10 AM eastern time.

Please pray for me! :sadder:
[/quote]

Uhm, I can never understand what time is with different time zones (you know I am much more eastern than you! :) ) but be sure that I pray for you every day!!!