the_rev Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 Ok, Holy Thursday I was asked to spend 2 hours in front of the blessed sacrament for Exposition after Holy Thursday mass in the chapel. That was in case Jesus would have been left alone, I'd still be there. During that time I prayed two rosaries. Now it is up to you to believe me but what I'm telling you is the complete truth. I was praying one of my rosaries, and I said to Mary for an intention: Mary if you are appearing at Medgejorje, I ask that you will send me the money to go, if you willith me to be there and if it is God's Holy Will. Now during my rosary, I felt the peace of God, as if Mary was right next to me, with her son before me in the Eucharist. I realized that the links that held the beads together weren't silver as they were originally. Check out this link where I bought my rosary: [url="https://www.ewtn.com/vcatalogue/pages/itemdetail.asp?itemcode=AA-120B&source=categories.asp&category=ROSARIES&pgnu=13"]https://www.ewtn.com/vcatalogue/pages/itemd...OSARIES&pgnu=13[/url] Now I realized that the beads were Gold. I said to myself, that is quite odd, and put my rosary back into my pocket. Then today I prayed the rosary after Mass, with the rosary group, 15 decades, once again I said the rosary for that intention to go to Medgejorje. After that rosary I realized the links on my rosary were turned Gold, so I could get that money needed to go. I'm so happy, I'm going to be taking my rosary to a jewler, and see if it is REAL gold. Now I also had a second experience, during the same night. I looked down at my miraculous medal that was around my neck and I saw red on my shirt, and on the medal. My first reaction was, "Am I bleeding?" But I realized I wasn't bleeding so I looked at the miraculous medal more closely where I saw Mary's face was red, and A little strip down her robe that she is impicted with was red as well. I have come not come to a conclusion about this occurance though. If these are happenings caused from Heaven above, I have one thing to say in response, I'm a horrible sinner and am not worthy.
homeschoolmom Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 (edited) Whoa... What will you think if your rosary turns out to not be real gold? Just curious... not trying to be an antagonist. Edited April 12, 2004 by homeschoolmom
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 thats awesome.....a friend of mine who goes to Notre Dame had something similar happen to him.....he and his rosary group had the links changed to Gold....i think its pretty tight and i really like that rosary, it looks awesome peace be with you rev
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 thats awesome.....a friend of mine who goes to Notre Dame had something similar happen to him.....he and his rosary group had the links changed to Gold....i think its pretty tight and i really like that rosary, it looks awesome peace be with you rev
electricdisk Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 (edited) Between you and me (and the rest of the board). I was contemplating on this very topic over the weekend. (for your discernment - my personal opinion ONLY follows) **** I am 100% convinced that I had a miraculous conversion due to Medgejorje(sp?). I cannot say Mary is appearing there, neither can anyone else, that is up to the church to decide. All I can say, is "just in case" I started reading those messages (about 10 years ago). Not just reading them, but following them. Fasting (mon, wed, fri) Frequent confession praying daily mass etc... ***** Do I read those messages anymore? No. Why? Because I think the messages were for me to 'get back on the track'. Once you are back on the track, you want to put more effort into getting down the road, rather than pointing back at where you were. **** My suggestion? Go to a church approved apparition site. Lourdes or Betania. The real purpose of going on a pilgramage is conversion (or healing). You can go to Lourdes or Betania with the full blessing of the church and can participate fully in the graces you might get by going there instead. It's trendy and cool to have gone to Medgejorje - lots of people have. esp young people on fire for the faith. But, I would rather err on the side of prudence and spend the $'s going somewhere 'officialy' recognized by the church. Fatima perhaps? Edited April 12, 2004 by electricdisk
traichuoi Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 can you post pictures of the rosary and medal? that'd be cool to see...
ilovechrist Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 that's not half bad an idea traichuoi! i like that idea... i've never seen any of the rosary miracles like that... awesome
the_rev Posted April 12, 2004 Author Posted April 12, 2004 O.k. The Bleeding on the Miraculous medal is gone around her face. However it is still on the robe. The yellowish line is where the blood still is.
traichuoi Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 you need to stop praying on it so much and rubbing it off...geez jk cool though
Paladin D Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 How about the Rosary? What is a miraculous medal?
the_rev Posted April 12, 2004 Author Posted April 12, 2004 [quote]you need to stop praying on it so much and rubbing it off...geez [/quote] Actually I have been holding it, and praying with it, I prayed the Memore, and the Angelus. Praise be the Name of Jesus!!!! Ok, now here is a up close picture of one of the decades of the rosary, it is actually the blue beads. Actually today, I took it the jewler, and he said well, I can tell you one thing, It isn't tarnish. It's not stainless steel. It's the rarest gold I've ever seen! Praise be the name of Jesus!!!! Yet, he is catholic, and older, and a drunk, so I'm taking it to another jewler to see what they say! I have to post the picure on the web and then on Phatmass.
electricdisk Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 [quote name='Paladin D' date='Apr 12 2004, 04:27 PM']What is a miraculous medal?[/quote] Joking right??
Iacobus Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 What is a miraculous medal? I didn't know till last summer, my family isn't a group of good Catholics. I found one in a used car we got (SWEET story) and wondered what it was. I asked my confrimation "teacher" and she wasn't sure either. All I knew was that it was the BVM. So I looked it up and read the story. Google Mary and 1830.
the_rev Posted April 12, 2004 Author Posted April 12, 2004 Here is a link to help you understand! [url="http://www.memorare.com/mary/mirm.html"]http://www.memorare.com/mary/mirm.html[/url]
Paladin D Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 [quote name='electricdisk' date='Apr 12 2004, 05:51 PM'] Joking right?? [/quote] I wasn't raised Catholic, just started my journey last year. Thanks for the link [b]Rev[/b].
the_rev Posted April 13, 2004 Author Posted April 13, 2004 I realized her feet are red as well. Kinda make me thinks she has been in a battle with the devil?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now