Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 rev...what an amazing thing. Are you devouted to praying the rosary often...It sounds like it, but i don't want to assume. I would like to see how you meditate on the mysteries...you sound like a very devouted Catholic. Alleluia! Pax et Agape per Maria, Andy
WCC_Catholic Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 [quote name='GodsThespianChic' date='Apr 12 2004, 11:25 AM'] Dude... [/quote] i couldnt have said it better my self
the_rev Posted April 13, 2004 Author Posted April 13, 2004 [quote]rev...what an amazing thing. Are you devouted to praying the rosary often...It sounds like it, but i don't want to assume. I would like to see how you meditate on the mysteries...you sound like a very devouted Catholic. Alleluia! Pax et Agape per Maria, Andy [/quote] Well I try to do what our lady said to do, pray 15 decades of the rosary everyday. Fast on Wenesdays and Fridays, Frequent Confession, Read the bible. Through Mary may faith in Christ Jesus stands strong.
Lil Red Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 that's so awesome. btw, rev, I have heard from other peeps that have had their Rosary turn gold that when they take it to a jeweler, the jeweler most of the time cannot tell what kind of gold it is. Just that it is not normal.
the_rev Posted April 13, 2004 Author Posted April 13, 2004 You know what kind of gold it is, Gold from the crown of mary, queen of Heaven and of the earth!
the_rev Posted April 14, 2004 Author Posted April 14, 2004 To support the "Project: Medjegorje" Visit this webiste: [url="http://www.freewebs.com/medjegorje/"]http://www.freewebs.com/medjegorje/[/url]
Theoketos Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 Rev, I told you that God listens to you for you are young holy. I am praying for you! The_Rev was made good and is holy in the sight of the Most Merciful living God!
the_rev Posted April 14, 2004 Author Posted April 14, 2004 Thank you Theoketos! [url="http://www.freewebs.com/medjegorje/"]http://www.freewebs.com/medjegorje/[/url]
CatholicAndFanatical Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 yo Rev, that is awesome! Its sad that some people dont believe that God still gives us maricles to let us know He's listening and loves us. Its not that were gullable just because it has "Mary" attached to it. We all love and trust Rev, and know that he wouldnt just make something like this up. Plus, we trust and Love Jesus and Mary, and know that things like this can and DO happen. If nothing like this has happened to you, maybe its because you have to small of faith. Trust, Pray, Listen... God Bless ya Rev.
the_rev Posted April 14, 2004 Author Posted April 14, 2004 Hey, Catholicandfanatical I got your email! I will do what you have asked. Pleae support Project Medjegorje [url="http://www.freewebs.com/medjegorje/"]http://www.freewebs.com/medjegorje/[/url]
CreepyCrawler Posted April 17, 2004 Posted April 17, 2004 did you take to a non-catholic, non-old, non-drunk jeweler yet? i am curious to know what he/she says. are you going to sell it to go on your trip? it would stink to have to sell it when you want it more now!!
the_rev Posted April 17, 2004 Author Posted April 17, 2004 Well, I went to the mall, and the person said that it was gold, he just couldn't give me any more details because they weren't visible enough or something! I'm not going to sell it. I'm going to keep it as a sign of God workin gin my life.
~runnergurl~ Posted April 17, 2004 Posted April 17, 2004 (edited) Woah! I had like 5 sets of goosebumps while reading this thread. Just wondering, Rev, when you went to the jewelers did you tell them what happened or just ask straight up? I'll be praying you can get some money to go on that trip...do it for all of us!! Btw..think this could happen to a plastic pink one?? Edited April 17, 2004 by ~runnergurl~
the_rev Posted April 17, 2004 Author Posted April 17, 2004 Hey if you support Project Medjegorje, I will place you on a list, where when asked to bring intentions before the apparation, all your names who support this will be on their!
xxjjtuffxx Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 dude, that is amazing.....wow.............keep in touch ya?
Philippe Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 i have 2 bump this cause i just remebered what had happened and its so awesome
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now