Ashley Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 I hate to say this but you all seem so terribly gullible. You will believe anything that has the word "Mary" attached to it.
the_rev Posted April 13, 2004 Author Posted April 13, 2004 O, If I didn't delte what I typed, I probably would have gotten kicked of off Phatmass. WWJD, not get so angery, as I was when I read Ashly's post.
Paladin D Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 [quote name='Ashley' date='Apr 12 2004, 07:42 PM'] I hate to say this but you all seem so terribly gullible. You will believe anything that has the word "Mary" attached to it. [/quote] Ashley... Rev is a trustworthy friend. I highly doubt he would be making this up, if he was... well... let's just say I would be rather busy on a [b]"Search and Destroy"[/b] mission. @ Rev.
Paladin D Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 For some odd reason, [b]Rev[/b] wasn't able to upload the image to his server. So for now (till he gets it working), I uploaded it mine. He told me the reason the bottom section looks like silver, is the fact that he couldn't shut the scanner door all the way. So, it's a lighting issue. Look on the top part, and you'll notice the gold. [img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/thematrixd/scan00043.jpg[/img]
the_rev Posted April 13, 2004 Author Posted April 13, 2004 Every time I look at a picture or the rosary, I say, Thank you to God and Mary.
luciana Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 WOW God is awesome! Will you have better pics odf the miraculous medal?
Paladin D Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 Here is another, I had to shrink it a little so it wouldn't be as large. Hope you don't mind [b]Rev[/b]. [url="http://members.lycos.co.uk/thematrixd/scan0003B.jpg"]http://members.lycos.co.uk/thematrixd/scan0003B.jpg[/url]
the_rev Posted April 13, 2004 Author Posted April 13, 2004 If you wonder about the "God loves u especially" in the picture of the rosary, that was my fortune that I got today at the Chinease restaurant. I wanted to scan it and post it on phatmass, forget it was there, and put my rosary trhere. But then I realized it, took it out, and then it said I needed a piece of paper to scan as well, so I put back in!
electricdisk Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 [quote name='Paladin D' date='Apr 12 2004, 06:19 PM'] I wasn't raised Catholic, just started my journey last year. [/quote] Could have fooled me! Anyway, not to worry. I did not know what a miraculous medal was either!!! Dang good story behind that one.... You can listen to an old radio show that I posted about that topic here: This is a "secret" link that you find after you finish completing the "fatima" puzzle from one of my other sites.... anyway, the link is the "The True Story of Fatima.mp3" once you get to that page. Sorry, but it is almost 5 megs. Hard to download if you are on a dial-up. The part about the medal is about 15 minutes into the show... hang in there. It is just a passing mention, but if you know the story, you will get the point... [url="http://www.Oldradiofun.com/secretfatima1"]http://www.Oldradiofun.com/secretfatima1[/url]
homeschoolmom Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 Wow... very cool, Rev. As a new Catholic (I love saying that ), I have trouble believing these kinds of things. Not that I doubted your story at all, Rev. I trust your integrity whole-heartedly. Thanks for sharing this...
electricdisk Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 (edited) homeschoolmom? I thought you were a cradle catholic, not a newbie... Your faith is strong, my young padawan. The stories I could share would blow your socks off. Edited April 13, 2004 by electricdisk
homeschoolmom Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 [quote name='electricdisk' date='Apr 12 2004, 09:35 PM'] homeschoolmom? I thought you were a cradle catholic, not a newbie... [/quote] Nope, been a Catholic for two whole days...
electricdisk Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 (edited) That is absolutely AWESOME!!! I have a present for you.... shoot me a private e-mail w/ address and I will send it along... A preview is here: [url="http://www.Oldradiofun.com/christian.html"]http://www.Oldradiofun.com/christian.html[/url] Don't buy it... I will send it to you. + another thingy I am sending to Paladin. My gift to you.... Edited April 13, 2004 by electricdisk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now