Pope Benedict XVI Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='JoanChittister' date='01 April 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1270147056' post='2084959'] Patriarch! [/quote] Of Rome, yes. Are we playing "state the obvious" now?
laetitia crucis Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 This is quite an eventful April Fo[i][/i]ol's Day.
JoanChittister Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='Pope Benedict XVI' date='01 April 2010 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1270147131' post='2084960'] Of Rome, yes. Are we playing "state the obvious" now? [/quote] I know you're not the real pope. You don't have the time to post here.
Pope Benedict XVI Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='JoanChittister' date='01 April 2010 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1270147329' post='2084963'] I know you're not the real pope. You don't have the time to post here. [/quote] I am as real as you are.
JoanChittister Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='01 April 2010 - 01:46 PM' timestamp='1270147597' post='2084967'] [/quote] Who are you putting your money on?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 What the fudge? I teach my 3rd hour social justice and come back to find this?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='JoanChittister' date='01 April 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1270147710' post='2084969'] Who are you putting your money on? [/quote] Pope Benedict will school you, you crazy nut. That is, if I don't get through with you first!
laetitia crucis Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='Raphael' date='01 April 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1270148112' post='2084974'] What the fudge? I teach my 3rd hour social justice and come back to find this? [/quote] Well... it [i]is[/i] April Fo[i][/i]ol's Day. [img]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/political-pictures-benedict-xvi-ready-rock.jpg[/img]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 I thought April geniuses' Day was supposed to be when people got pranked, not when the f[i][/i]ools came out to play.
laetitia crucis Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='Raphael' date='01 April 2010 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1270148350' post='2084979'] I thought April geniuses' Day was supposed to be when people got pranked, not when the f[i][/i]ools came out to play. [/quote] I guess some have a more liberal interpretation... those are the ones that come out to play.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 (edited) [img]http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/obvious_troll.jpg[/img] Edited April 1, 2010 by Nihil Obstat
laetitia crucis Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='01 April 2010 - 04:02 PM' timestamp='1270148569' post='2084984'] [img]http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/obvious_troll.jpg[/img] [/quote]
JoanChittister Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 I'm glad you're all in agreement. This Pope Benedict impersonator is definitely a troll.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 The funniest part is that Joannie here argues with the same smug earnestness as Todd Vetter and Reyb.
JoanChittister Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='01 April 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1270149044' post='2084990'] The funniest part is that Joannie here argues with the same smug earnestness as Todd Vetter and Reyb. [/quote] Oh, won't you be surprised.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='JoanChittister' date='01 April 2010 - 02:11 PM' timestamp='1270149106' post='2084992'] Oh, won't you be surprised. [/quote] tl;dr.
Socrates Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Socrates' date='01 April 2010 - 02:08 PM' timestamp='1270145336' post='2084927'] I prefer "wymmyn." The further we go from oppressive traditional patriarchal rules of spelling, the more truly lyberaighted the fee-mail sehxxx will be. [/quote] In fact, I think we need to entirely replace spelling with spell-ing. As in all the systyrs drawing on the magyckal energies of the Earth-mothyr to cast spells to overthrow the Patriarchy. Edited April 1, 2010 by Socrates
JoanChittister Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='Socrates' date='01 April 2010 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1270149175' post='2084994'] In fact, I think we need to entirely replace spelling with spell-ing. As in all the systyrs drawing on the magickal energies of the Earth-mothyr to cast spells to overthrow the Patriarchy. [/quote] You don't amuse me.
Socrates Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='JoanChittister' date='01 April 2010 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1270149271' post='2084995'] You don't amuse me. [/quote] But you amuse me!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now