Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Found A Blue One!


Recommended Posts

HisChildForever
Posted

[img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm201/spud-cat/018_bunchie.gif[/img]

brandelynmarie
Posted

Cue "The Chariots of Fire" ....They are too cute!

sistersintigo
Posted

NOT "beenie and cecil", he's GREEN.

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

[quote name='sistersintigo' date='28 March 2010 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1269799186' post='2082028']
NOT "beenie and cecil", he's GREEN.
[/quote]

Yes, our avatars must remain faithful to the true spirit of "Beenie and Cecil" and color changes are disrespectful. LOL

rhetoricfemme
Posted (edited)

[img]http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu318/shadow0dragoyle/bunchie_color.gif[/img]

Edited by rhetoricfemme
IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

[quote name='rhetoricfemme' date='28 March 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1269805966' post='2082089']
[img]http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu318/shadow0dragoyle/bunchie_color.gif[/img]
[/quote]

LOL!!! At least it's better than blood!

sistersintigo
Posted

[quote name='rhetoricfemme' date='28 March 2010 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1269805966' post='2082089']
[img]http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu318/shadow0dragoyle/bunchie_color.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Oh, this IS funny. It reminds me of the 1960's and the ultraviolet/black-light section of Spencer Gifts store at the shopping mall. Remember black-light glow-in-the-dark silk-screened tees and sweats?!

Marie-Therese
Posted

what the heck is a bunchie????? Please someone, anyone...tell me what this ton-ton looking critter is!

sistersintigo
Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='28 March 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1269806300' post='2082095']
what the heck is a bunchie????? Please someone, anyone...tell me what this ton-ton looking critter is!
[/quote]
Big hint, Marie-Therese:
Stay in Lame Board, and look for recent threads with the subject word LLAMA.
as in:
stop calling it a llama.
(I think that's the one that references "bunchie" as well as "kellet")

Marie-Therese
Posted

[quote name='sistersintigo' date='28 March 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1269806615' post='2082101']
Big hint, Marie-Therese:
Stay in Lame Board, and look for recent threads with the subject word LLAMA.
as in:
stop calling it a llama.
(I think that's the one that references "bunchie" as well as "kellet")
[/quote]

Thanks. :) I am behind in my lame board reading. LOL

Posted

[quote name='rhetoricfemme' date='28 March 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1269805966' post='2082089']
[img]http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu318/shadow0dragoyle/bunchie_color.gif[/img]
[/quote]
awww

a bunchie from Berkley!!!!

Posted

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-1212.gif[/img]

Posted

It looks like a chihuahua with water retention issues.

Posted

[img]http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo177/Bunchies10123/bunchies_avpink.gif[/img]

Posted

Here come a bunch of bunchies . . . be careful not to get trampled

[img]http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu318/shadow0dragoyle/kelet-herd.gif[/img]

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='28 March 2010 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1269813470' post='2082189']
Here come a bunch of bunchies . . . be careful not to get trampled

[img]http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu318/shadow0dragoyle/kelet-herd.gif[/img]
[/quote]

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Posted

I find them creepy. I will be glad when this phad dies out. Sorry.

Posted

[quote name='nunsense' date='28 March 2010 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1269814459' post='2082207']
I find them creepy. I will be glad when this phad dies out. Sorry.
[/quote]
Fortunately the average bunchie has an average lifespan of over 100 years :)

Posted

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1YtskzkKB-w/SzaklEu6f_I/AAAAAAAAAKw/xq-p1O3D1u4/s320/juvenal9.gif[/img]

HisChildForever
Posted

Apo is really cracking me up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...