Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Found A Blue One!


Recommended Posts

Posted

[img]http://sites.google.com/site/thetaboriclight//metamorphosis/bunchie_corn.jpg[/img]

Vincent Vega
Posted

Mine is religious-themed. :)

laetitia crucis
Posted

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='28 March 2010 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1269813470' post='2082189']
Here come a bunch of bunchies . . . be careful not to get trampled

[img]http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu318/shadow0dragoyle/kelet-herd.gif[/img]
[/quote]

:love:

That is my favorite!! :clap:

Posted

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='28 March 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1269819665' post='2082261']
Mine is religious-themed. :)
[/quote]

mine is lunchtime themed. :)

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='28 March 2010 - 09:28 PM' timestamp='1269826116' post='2082315']
mine is lunchtime themed. :)
[/quote]

LOLLLL.

Posted

Queen Elizabeth has a pet bunchie . . .

[img]http://sites.google.com/site/thetaboriclight/metamorphosis/Queen_bunchie02.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='28 March 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1269826116' post='2082315']
mine is lunchtime themed. :)
[/quote]
JLO has a brunchie.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='28 March 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1269826116' post='2082315']
mine is lunchtime themed. :)
[/quote]
I like how it sorta looks like a cigar. Works perfectly with the avatar.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Mine is blue in honor of hcf. Although I've got some other avatar ones I wanna make so not sure how long this'll be around.

Nihil Obstat
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='28 March 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1269826116' post='2082315']
mine is lunchtime themed. :)
[/quote]
Heyyyy, think you could photoshop a Bunchie head and hands onto Martin Luther King Jr.'s body? It would go great with my I Have A Bunchie thread.

Sorta like this:
[url="http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/9971/original/nicekelet.png?1250723979"]My link[/url]
Except, obviously, much better, and with stubby green hands.

In my opinion, the head is way too small on that one.

Edited by Nihil Obstat
Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/randominium/bunchie_screen.jpg[/IMG]

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='28 March 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1269838549' post='2082421']
I like how it sorta looks like a cigar. Works perfectly with the avatar.
[/quote]

lol i was thinking about that. if i made it a bit bigger it would make a good pipe shape, add some smoke...


[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='28 March 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1269838807' post='2082424']
Heyyyy, think you could photoshop a Bunchie head and hands onto Martin Luther King Jr.'s body? It would go great with my I Have A Bunchie thread.

Sorta like this:
[url="http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/9971/original/nicekelet.png?1250723979"]My link[/url]
Except, obviously, much better, and with stubby green hands.

In my opinion, the head is way too small on that one.
[/quote]

lol maybe tomorrow. and i use MS paint actually
:P

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='29 March 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1269839610' post='2082429']
lol i was thinking about that. if i made it a bit bigger it would make a good pipe shape, add some smoke...




lol maybe tomorrow. and i use MS paint actually
:P
[/quote]
Right, right. Photoshop is turning into a verb like Google, isn't it?

Posted

I would like to point out the sad irony that once upon a time, pmers were putting their photoshop skills to good use by making eachother [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=56415&st=0"]these awesome sigs[/url]. ^_^

And now they are using their skills to ruin perfectly good avatars by adding hideous jumping green hybrid wannabe-dog cratures that are an ABOMINATION to them. :sadder: What is the world coming to? :ohno:

Use the powers for good, not evil, my friends.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I photoshopped these star trek ones real quick. More to come...

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='28 March 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1269838639' post='2082423']
Mine is blue in honor of hcf. Although I've got some other avatar ones I wanna make so not sure how long this'll be around.
[/quote]
That is a very happy bunchie!

Posted

[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8223/fastbunchie.gif[/img]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Here's a non-Trek photoslop bunchie.

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/randominium/obam.jpg[/IMG]

Posted

Obamatubies?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...