Laudate_Dominum Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='29 March 2010 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1269842365' post='2082442'] Obamatubies? [/quote] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/randominium/dadbunchie.gif[/IMG]
Arpy Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 If somebody was to make me a bunchie with a mitre I would totally use it.
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 [quote name='Arpy' date='29 March 2010 - 02:23 AM' timestamp='1269843800' post='2082456'] If somebody was to make me a bunchie with a mitre I would totally use it. [/quote] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/randominium/arpy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/randominium/arpy2.jpg[/IMG] lol, I don't expect u to use those. [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/randominium/water.jpg[/IMG]
Arpy Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 [img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Patuara/OMGBUNCHIE/bunchiejackson.jpg[/img]
Apotheoun Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='29 March 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1269846856' post='2082465'] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/randominium/arpy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/randominium/arpy2.jpg[/IMG] lol, I don't expect u to use those. [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/randominium/water.jpg[/IMG] [/quote] Your bishop bunchies are better than mine! [img]http://sites.google.com/site/thetaboriclight/metamorphosis/bishop_bunchie-02.jpg[/img]
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='29 March 2010 - 03:37 AM' timestamp='1269848241' post='2082476'] Your bishop bunchies are better than mine! [img]http://sites.google.com/site/thetaboriclight/metamorphosis/bishop_bunchie-02.jpg[/img] [/quote] didn't know u made one!! btw, don't see a real diff in quality, urs is good imo. here is another Trek Bunchie! [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/randominium/pregger.jpg[/IMG]
Apotheoun Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 Your bunchie bishop is happier than the one I made.
Arpy Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 I baked y'all a cake in thanks for your mitred bunchies: [img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Patuara/OMGBUNCHIE/bunchiecake.jpg[/img]
Apotheoun Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 JLO has already eaten a brunchie . . . I mean bunchie.
Apotheoun Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 A bunch of political bunchies . . . [img]http://forums.filefront.com/customavatars/avatar152260_7.gif[/img]
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Apotheoun' date='28 March 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1269829989' post='2082345'] Queen Elizabeth has a pet bunchie . . . [img]http://sites.google.com/site/thetaboriclight/metamorphosis/Queen_bunchie02.jpg[/img] [/quote] Apo--I've tried to send you messages to thank-you for making my avatar of Queen Elizabeth with Bunchie, but your message box is ALL full! (Either that or you've decided to turn off messages, which may be smart right now. LOL ) I like the avatar so much, I will probably keep it around for awhile just for fun, even after "Bunchie-mania" has died down. Edited March 30, 2010 by IgnatiusofLoyola
zunshynn Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 [img]http://www.handsupermodel.com/uploaded_images/BALLOONPOP-762052.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 Go ahead and hate the Bunchies, Go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of Heaven, You can justify it in the end. There won't be any trumpets blowing Come the judgement day, On the bloody morning after.... One green Bunchie rides away.
Shpout Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 [img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/MissIncognito/Shop%20Til%20You%20Drop/NeoBunchies2.jpg[/img] this one gives nightmares...
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 [quote name='Shpout' date='30 March 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1270000047' post='2083778'] [img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/MissIncognito/Shop%20Til%20You%20Drop/NeoBunchies2.jpg[/img] this one gives nightmares... [/quote] That's because Bunchies are green--period. That is the law and there is no room for compromise in the law. You may feel it is okay to veer away from the law in the name of "creativity" but that way only leads you to the wide and sinful path.
Ed Normile Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 [quote name='CatherineM' date='28 March 2010 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1269808333' post='2082124'] It looks like a chihuahua with water retention issues. [/quote] I thought it was an alien severed thumb running after the assailant like in a horror movie. ed
Shpout Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='30 March 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1270001773' post='2083788'] That's because Bunchies are green--period. That is the law and there is no room for compromise in the law. You may feel it is okay to veer away from the law in the name of "creativity" but that way only leads you to the wide and sinful path. [/quote] LOL good point phellow phatmasser!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now