aalpha1989 Posted April 23, 2010 Author Posted April 23, 2010 My Parish!! [IMG]http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac278/jshoulta/OldStPatrickOratoryPentecost.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac278/jshoulta/2238374961_94fb08ce34.jpg[/IMG]
aalpha1989 Posted April 23, 2010 Author Posted April 23, 2010 [quote name='Bennn' date='23 April 2010 - 11:24 AM' timestamp='1272036277' post='2098550'] Looks beautiful. [/quote] Why thank you! This thread has become my own spam thread. I ain't never had one a them before.
Bennn Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 (edited) Really? I'm happy for you, then. lol Although, I doubt posting pictures of sacred spaces qualifies as spam. Edited April 23, 2010 by Bennn
aalpha1989 Posted April 27, 2010 Author Posted April 27, 2010 [IMG]http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac278/jshoulta/guinnessbeer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac278/jshoulta/Smithwicks_Irish_Ale.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac278/jshoulta/ireland0068.jpg[/IMG] This last one is why my heart is in Ireland. [IMG]http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac278/jshoulta/Ring-ofKerryIreland-01.jpg[/IMG]
aalpha1989 Posted April 27, 2010 Author Posted April 27, 2010 You wanna pay for it? You do know they have computers in Ireland?
MIKolbe Posted April 27, 2010 Posted April 27, 2010 sure... one way ticket.. ok? yes, i know they do...but distance is distance... start packin, Sally!
aalpha1989 Posted April 27, 2010 Author Posted April 27, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='27 April 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1272401604' post='2101086'] sure... one way ticket.. ok? yes, i know they do...but distance is distance... start packin, Sally! [/quote] Yay! One way ticket is amazing. When do I leave?
SaintOfVirtue Posted April 27, 2010 Posted April 27, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='27 April 2010 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1272402141' post='2101100'] go on orbitz.. find a good price. let me know... [/quote] Hey, can I get on this band wagon bound for Ireland?
aalpha1989 Posted April 28, 2010 Author Posted April 28, 2010 (edited) [quote name='MIkolbe' date='27 April 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1272402141' post='2101100'] go on orbitz.. find a good price. let me know... [/quote] [b]1 Review trip details [/b] [b]1 traveler, one-way[/b] [url="https://www.orbitz.com/Secure/PrepareFlightDetails?z=8ec3&r=d9"]More flight details[/url][b]Total airfare, taxes and fees: [/b] $ 715.49 "No Fee" promotion does not apply. [b]Fly Fee-free[/b] We've eliminated our booking fees. [b]Terms and conditions[/b] [list][*]Valid for flight-only reservations booked online.[*]Excludes multi-carrier itineraries and flights originating outside the U.S., Canada, Mexico & the Caribbean.[*]Qualifying flights will show a "NO BOOKING FEES" label in search results.[/list] [b]Please note: [/b]At least one airline in this trip charges an additional fee for checked baggage. This fee is not included in your total trip cost. [url="https://faq.orbitz.com/cgi-bin/orbitz_faq.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=7041"]See details[/url] Act fast! Only 4 tickets left at this price! [b]Price Assurance[/b] Get our lowest fare or an [url="https://www.orbitz.com/info/win?id=priceAssuranceTerms&popupsDisabled=true"]automatic cash refund.[/url] [b]Fri, Apr 30[/b] Depart:[b]11:00[/b] am [b]Kansas City, MO[/b] (MCI) American Airlines 1347 [url="https://www.orbitz.com/Secure/PrepareFlightDetails?z=8ec4&r=da"]1 stop[/url] Arrive:[b]7:50[/b] am next day [b]Dublin, Ireland[/b] (DUB) Aer Lingus 124 [url="http://www.orbitz.com/App/PrepareEmailFormForFlightInfo?z=8ec5&r=db"]E-mail flight information[/url] I can leave Friday. Edited April 28, 2010 by aalpha1989
Laudate_Dominum Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='27 April 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1272415450' post='2101200'] yeah.. i don't like you either. [/quote] all the things you said running through my head...
MIKolbe Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='aalpha1989' date='27 April 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1272415639' post='2101207'] [b]1 Review trip details [/b] [b]1 traveler, one-way[/b] [url="https://www.orbitz.com/Secure/PrepareFlightDetails?z=8ec3&r=d9"]More flight details[/url][b]Total airfare, taxes and fees: [/b] $ 715.49 "No Fee" promotion does not apply. [b]Fly Fee-free[/b] We've eliminated our booking fees. [b]Terms and conditions[/b] [list][*]Valid for flight-only reservations booked online.[*]Excludes multi-carrier itineraries and flights originating outside the U.S., Canada, Mexico & the Caribbean.[*]Qualifying flights will show a "NO BOOKING FEES" label in search results.[/list] [b]Please note: [/b]At least one airline in this trip charges an additional fee for checked baggage. This fee is not included in your total trip cost. [url="https://faq.orbitz.com/cgi-bin/orbitz_faq.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=7041"]See details[/url] Act fast! Only 4 tickets left at this price! [b]Price Assurance[/b] Get our lowest fare or an [url="https://www.orbitz.com/info/win?id=priceAssuranceTerms&popupsDisabled=true"]automatic cash refund.[/url] [b]Fri, Apr 30[/b] Depart:[b]11:00[/b] am [b]Kansas City, MO[/b] (MCI) American Airlines 1347 [url="https://www.orbitz.com/Secure/PrepareFlightDetails?z=8ec4&r=da"]1 stop[/url] Arrive:[b]7:50[/b] am next day [b]Dublin, Ireland[/b] (DUB) Aer Lingus 124 [url="http://www.orbitz.com/App/PrepareEmailFormForFlightInfo?z=8ec5&r=db"]E-mail flight information[/url] I can leave Friday. [/quote] So you're telling me you'll leave for only $716? that's called a deal where I come from. Shoot, buy 2 and take rexi.
aalpha1989 Posted April 28, 2010 Author Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='27 April 2010 - 09:12 PM' timestamp='1272417142' post='2101226'] So you're telling me you'll leave for only $716? that's called a deal where I come from. Shoot, buy 2 and take rexi. [/quote] I'll leave the States for $716. I'm sure I'll continue to post on Phatmass, though. I'd take rexi, but he likes the city and I prefer the country. I have plans to start a sheep farm. I'll own only my hat, stick, hut, sheep, pipe. It's perfect! Unless, of course, you renege on the deal. That would be very uncool. I expect an email confirming the purchase of airline ticket(s).
Nihil Obstat Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='aalpha1989' date='27 April 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1272417302' post='2101234'] I'll leave the States for $716. I'm sure I'll continue to post on Phatmass, though. I'd take rexi, but he likes the city and I prefer the country. I have plans to start a sheep farm. I'll own only my hat, stick, hut, sheep, pipe. It's perfect! Unless, of course, you renege on the deal. That would be very uncool. I expect an email confirming the purchase of airline ticket(s). [/quote] Rexi would come with you if you lived in a castle.
aalpha1989 Posted April 28, 2010 Author Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='27 April 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1272417855' post='2101251'] Rexi would come with you if you lived in a castle. [/quote] No, no, my hut's fine.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='aalpha1989' date='27 April 2010 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1272417951' post='2101254'] No, no, my hut's fine. [/quote] Well........ is it a medieval hut?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now