MIKolbe Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='aalpha1989' date='27 April 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1272417302' post='2101234'] I'll leave the States for $716. I'm sure I'll continue to post on Phatmass, though. I'd take rexi, but he likes the city and I prefer the country. I have plans to start a sheep farm. I'll own only my hat, stick, hut, sheep, pipe. It's perfect! Unless, of course, you renege on the deal. That would be very uncool. I expect an email confirming the purchase of airline ticket(s). [/quote] no. rexi in the country with you. or the deal's off.
aalpha1989 Posted April 28, 2010 Author Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='27 April 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1272418039' post='2101258'] Well........ is it a medieval hut? [/quote] Nah, I'm gonna build it with wood from the Killarney Forest.
aalpha1989 Posted April 28, 2010 Author Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='27 April 2010 - 09:28 PM' timestamp='1272418101' post='2101260'] no. rexi in the country with you. or the deal's off. [/quote] You can't change the deal halfway through! I'm gonna sick Lil Red on you! Rexi can come, but he can't stay with me. He'd be unhappy in my hut.
MIKolbe Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 i can change anything i want.. i'm buying.... welcome to business 101, youngling.
aalpha1989 Posted April 28, 2010 Author Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='27 April 2010 - 09:31 PM' timestamp='1272418288' post='2101264'] i can change anything i want.. i'm buying.... welcome to business 101, youngling. [/quote] Alright, fine. I accepted the new terms, now buy the tix.
MIKolbe Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 The tickets are going to rexi, you have to drive by and pick him up. get me his email.
aalpha1989 Posted April 28, 2010 Author Posted April 28, 2010 (edited) [quote name='MIkolbe' date='27 April 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1272418588' post='2101272'] The tickets are going to rexi, you have to drive by and pick him up. get me his email. [/quote] Why are they going to rexi? He doesn't live that far from me, anyway. tradsareawesome@extraordinaryform.org Edited April 28, 2010 by aalpha1989
MIKolbe Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 sorry, that email address came back as "undeliverable and highly unlikely anyways"
Jesus_lol Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='27 April 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1272417855' post='2101251'] Rexi would come with you if you lived in a castle. [/quote] or bathed yearly.
aalpha1989 Posted April 28, 2010 Author Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='27 April 2010 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1272419206' post='2101284'] sorry, that email address came back as "undeliverable and highly unlikely anyways" [/quote] So you DID buy the tickets? Aw, just send 'em to me.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='27 April 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1272419484' post='2101289'] or bathed yearly. [/quote] Dude, Rexi is [u]so[/u] not gay. You're a jerk.
Jesus_lol Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='27 April 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1272419731' post='2101295'] Dude, Rexi is [u]so[/u] not gay. You're a jerk. [/quote] what? lol i didnt say he was... you know, the medieval tradition of bathing once per year... ?
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='27 April 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1272419837' post='2101300'] what? lol i didnt say he was...[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif[/img] you know, the medieval tradition of bathing once per year... ? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif[/img] [/quote] I think the blue dye in the blue Jolt drink has caused Nihil to suffer temporary brain damage. Alert medical authorities, assuming they have such in Canada.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 [img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e138/oh-death/Hyperactive.jpg[/img] I haven't even popped the can yet. I'm saving it for around 9:30. Critical moment in terms of whether I get tired or a second burst of energy.
brandelynmarie Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='aalpha1989' date='27 April 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1272417302' post='2101234'] I'll leave the States for $716. I'm sure I'll continue to post on Phatmass, though. I'd take rexi, but he likes the city and I prefer the country. I have plans to start a sheep farm. I'll own only my hat, stick, hut, sheep, pipe. It's perfect! Unless, of course, you renege on the deal. That would be very uncool. I expect an email confirming the purchase of airline ticket(s). [/quote] some how I read that as I'll start my own hat, stick, hut, sheep, pipe farm store! Oy vey! I'm goin to ...
Bennn Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='aalpha1989' date='28 April 2010 - 03:29 AM' timestamp='1272418164' post='2101261'] Nah, I'm gonna build it with wood from the Killarney Forest. [/quote] You could carve a house out of a rock, like the ancient monks did on Skellig island. [url="http://www.sacredsites.com/europe/ireland/images/skelligmichael3.jpg"]http://www.sacredsites.com/europe/ireland/images/skelligmichael3.jpg[/url]
aalpha1989 Posted April 28, 2010 Author Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='Bennn' date='28 April 2010 - 10:20 AM' timestamp='1272464448' post='2101514'] You could carve a house out of a rock, like the ancient monks did on Skellig island. [url="http://www.sacredsites.com/europe/ireland/images/skelligmichael3.jpg"]http://www.sacredsit...ligmichael3.jpg[/url] [/quote] That would be awesome, but I have a feeling it'd be a tad bit cold.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 28, 2010 Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='aalpha1989' date='28 April 2010 - 10:24 AM' timestamp='1272468290' post='2101544'] That would be awesome, but I have a feeling it'd be a tad bit cold. [/quote] I think that's the idea--be cold and suffer for your sins. However, we can provide you a portable heater, and if you're good, we won't tamper with it so you die of carbon monoxide poisoning. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]
aalpha1989 Posted April 28, 2010 Author Posted April 28, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='28 April 2010 - 11:31 AM' timestamp='1272468713' post='2101546'] I think that's the idea--be cold and suffer for your sins. However, we can provide you a portable heater, and if you're good, we won't tamper with it so you die of carbon monoxide poisoning. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img] [/quote] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img] Ok, it's a deal... that is, if Jason actually sends me the tickets... Jason?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now