zunshynn Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 I only get one negative a day. I have to hold onto it for something really stupid.
Lil Red Posted April 26, 2010 Author Posted April 26, 2010 +JMJ+ [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='25 April 2010 - 10:36 AM' timestamp='1272216962' post='2099757']No.[/quote] Please? [quote name='Marie-Therese' date='25 April 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1272231931' post='2099893']I'm not giving you negatives. There is so much mind boggling cr[i][/i]ap on PM right now it's beginning to make me think that the seals have started breaking. Is there any particular baloney you're tired of? If so, I can unleash my fierce rubber hose style of debate on the target of your choice. [/quote] [quote name='MIkolbe' date='25 April 2010 - 02:53 PM' timestamp='1272232396' post='2099896']explain yourself.[/quote] okay, you two asked for it.. i'm tired of people not having a sense of humor, i'm tired of people arguing about licit practices of the Church (over which we have no control to change anyway), i'm tired of the sniping, i'm tired of arrogance, i'm tired of armchair theologians, i'm tired of 'disallowing what the Church allows simply because I'm not a fan' attitudes, i'm tired of the 'well, if only people weren't so human and base and loved the Mass more and there are no excuses if you are elderly, infirm, handicapped, or have children simply because people just bucked up and endured in the olden days' attitudes, i'm tired of liberal cr[i][/i]ap (IRL)...yadda yadda yadda [quote name='zunshynn' date='25 April 2010 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1272244683' post='2100044']I only get one negative a day. I have to hold onto it for something really stupid.[/quote] darn. how could i be more stupid? edited
Jesus_lol Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='Marie-Therese' date='25 April 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1272231931' post='2099893']it's beginning to make me think that the seals have started breaking. [/quote] http://wot.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Seals ?? [quote name='Lil Red' date='26 April 2010 - 09:15 AM' timestamp='1272298509' post='2100341'] okay, you two asked for it.. i'm tired of the sniping, i'm tired of arrogance, i'm tired of liberal croutons (IRL)...yadda yadda yadda [/quote] im sowwy
Lil Red Posted April 26, 2010 Author Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='26 April 2010 - 09:32 AM' timestamp='1272299563' post='2100354'] http://wot.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Seals ?? im sowwy [/quote] seriously? i could name names but then i'd probably get into trouble and have to warn myself, or have jason do it (though he probably wants to anyway)
Nihil Obstat Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='26 April 2010 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1272299682' post='2100356'] seriously? i could name names but then i'd probably get into trouble and have to warn myself, or have jason do it (though he probably wants to anyway) [/quote] z0mg IS IT ME??? [img]http://ranadok.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/happy-dance.jpg[/img] [img]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo47/salbee19/dance.gif[/img]
Lil Red Posted April 26, 2010 Author Posted April 26, 2010 +JMJ+ what the frick?! yup. yup, it's you.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='26 April 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1272300849' post='2100383'] +JMJ+ what the frick?! yup. yup, it's you. [/quote] [img]http://www.funnystuffblog.com/images/cat-owned.jpg[/img] [img]http://windpaw.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/wharrgarbl.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.journerdism.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/woot-21618.jpg[/img] [spoiler][img]http://www.pureanimegallery.com/d/15079-1/thumbs-up-haruhi.jpg[/img][spoiler] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/DarkRagnarok/Konata.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/spoiler]
zunshynn Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 Red, can you ban me for a week? I'm serious. I need to get some work done, and I think not being able to go on PM will help. Sadly, I do not have the will power to just not use it. If you still want a negative when I come back, I'll give you one for compensation.
Lil Red Posted April 26, 2010 Author Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='zunshynn' date='26 April 2010 - 10:04 AM' timestamp='1272301440' post='2100396'] Red, can you ban me for a week? I'm serious. I need to get some work done, and I think not being able to go on PM will help. Sadly, I do not have the will power to just not use it. If you still want a negative when I come back, I'll give you one for compensation. [/quote] i need to ban someone. when do you want to start?
aalpha1989 Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 Bye, zz. We can ban you from the chat, too, if you'd like.
zunshynn Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='26 April 2010 - 11:06 AM' timestamp='1272301568' post='2100400'] i need to ban someone. when do you want to start? [/quote] right now would be good. Yeah, aalpha, ban me from the chat if I go in it.
CatherineM Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 Red-I promise to start toeing the line better. I'll go stand in the corner if that would help.
aalpha1989 Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 Red, do you have banning quotas? You know, like the speeding ticket quotas cops have but never talk about?
Lil Red Posted April 26, 2010 Author Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='zunshynn' date='26 April 2010 - 10:08 AM' timestamp='1272301698' post='2100406'] Pray for me in my withdrawals. [/quote] okay. bye-bye [quote name='CatherineM' date='26 April 2010 - 10:09 AM' timestamp='1272301765' post='2100407'] Red-I promise to start toeing the line better. I'll go stand in the corner if that would help. [/quote] thank you, though i think you are one of the few voices of reason. [quote name='aalpha1989' date='26 April 2010 - 10:09 AM' timestamp='1272301777' post='2100408'] Red, do you have banning quotas? You know, like the speeding ticket quotas cops have but never talk about? [/quote] maybe. would you like to test that theory out?
aalpha1989 Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='26 April 2010 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1272301947' post='2100410'] maybe. would you like to test that theory out? [/quote] Depends on how many lunch meats I can think of.
dominicansoul Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 Red, if it helps, I just smacked myself in the face with a rake...stepped right on the teeth and BAM! ...that's enough pain and suffering to offer up for the sins of phatmass... ...anybody have any aspirin?
Lil Red Posted April 26, 2010 Author Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='aalpha1989' date='26 April 2010 - 10:13 AM' timestamp='1272302003' post='2100413'] Depends on how many lunch meats I can think of. [/quote] what does lunch have to do with banishment? unless you are planning on bribing me with food? [quote name='dominicansoul' date='26 April 2010 - 10:13 AM' timestamp='1272302008' post='2100414'] Red, if it helps, I just smacked myself in the face with a rake...stepped right on the teeth and BAM! ...that's enough pain and suffering to offer up for the sins of phatmass... ...anybody have any aspirin? [/quote] it would have helped if it would have been videotaped. otherwise, no. so sorry.
Jesus_lol Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='26 April 2010 - 09:34 AM' timestamp='1272299682' post='2100356'] seriously? i could name names but then i'd probably get into trouble and have to warn myself, or have jason do it (though he probably wants to anyway) [/quote] naw not entirely serious. unless.. am i one of them??? i have a thick skin, dont worry about it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now