IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 (edited) [quote name='MIkolbe' date='26 April 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1272309668' post='2100514'] red- you can't fix stupid. trust me, i tried. There will be many people whose love of liturgy, canonical law, and rubrics will outweigh their love of neighbor. They deserve pity and prayers (and perhaps even a joke at their expense once in a while), but not scorn externally nor sadness internally. [/quote] If this weren't Phatmass, I'd say that some people need to get laid. But, since it IS Phatmass, I would never seriously suggest it to anyone, well...... Except within a church marriage, without using birth control and being open to conception, and doing nothing that the rule books disallow, assuming you can remember the rule books when you have your mind on other things. Note: To anyone who wants to negative me. This is a JOKE--a stupid joke, yes, but I am NOT serious. I am NOT endorsing any behavior not endorsed by Phatmass (assuming that the folks in the Debate forum can ever come to a conclusion about what is allowed, versus what is tolerated, versus what constitutes a mortal sin). Lil Red--I share your frustrations, even though I am probably one of the people who takes things too seriously sometimes. Edited April 26, 2010 by IgnatiusofLoyola
dominicansoul Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='26 April 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1272313206' post='2100541'] If this weren't Phatmass, I'd say that some people need to get laid. But, since it IS Phatmass, I never seriously suggested it to anyone, well...... Except within a church marriage, without using birth control and being open to conception, and doing nothing that the rule books disallow, assuming you can remember the rule books when you have your mind on other things. Note: To anyone who wants to negative me. This is a JOKE--a stupid joke, yes, but I am NOT serious. I am NOT endorsing any behavior not endorsed by Phatmass (assuming that the folks in the Debate forum can ever come to a conclusion about what is allowed, versus what is tolerated, versus what constitutes a mortal sin). [/quote] ...all that explaning just sorta takes away the humor of the joke....
Lil Red Posted April 26, 2010 Author Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='26 April 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1272313206' post='2100541'] If this weren't Phatmass, I'd say that some people need to get laid. But, since it IS Phatmass, I never seriously suggested it to anyone, well...... Except within a church marriage, without using birth control and being open to conception, and doing nothing that the rule books disallow, assuming you can remember the rule books when you have your mind on other things. [/quote]
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='dominicansoul' date='26 April 2010 - 04:21 PM' timestamp='1272313293' post='2100542'] ...all that explaning just sorta takes away the humor of the joke.... [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] [/quote] You're right, it does. After I'm on Phatmass longer, I'll just take the chance of offending people and not worry about it.
Lil Red Posted April 26, 2010 Author Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='26 April 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1272314235' post='2100552'] You're right, it does. After I'm on Phatmass longer, I'll just take the chance of offending people and not worry about it. [/quote] it's quite fun when you do, because then you get to imagine certain poster's reactions at their keyboards!
dominicansoul Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='26 April 2010 - 04:37 PM' timestamp='1272314235' post='2100552'] You're right, it does. After I'm on Phatmass longer, I'll just take the chance of offending people and not worry about it. [/quote] you need to take lessons from MiKolbe, he's an expert at this! ..seriously, Jason is too funny! I know a couple of new phatmassers who were absolutely livid at him and they had only been on the phorum for like...a day..
XIX Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 Some people around here seriously need to *ahem* ...work on their marriages, if ya know what I mean *nudgenudge*
missionseeker Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='26 April 2010 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1272313206' post='2100541'] If this weren't Phatmass, I'd say that some people need to get laid. [/quote] Where the heck is the spit-take smilie????
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='missionseeker' date='26 April 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1272315006' post='2100565'] Where the heck is the spit-take smilie???? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img] [/quote] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif[/img] Sometimes I forget which board I'm posting on......
Lil Red Posted April 26, 2010 Author Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='XIX' date='26 April 2010 - 01:49 PM' timestamp='1272314977' post='2100564'] Some people around here seriously need to *ahem* ...work on their marriages, if ya know what I mean *nudgenudge* [/quote] mine is fine, thanks.
Lil Red Posted April 26, 2010 Author Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='dominicansoul' date='26 April 2010 - 01:48 PM' timestamp='1272314918' post='2100562'] you need to take lessons from MiKolbe, he's an expert at this! ..seriously, Jason is too funny! I know a couple of new phatmassers who were absolutely livid at him and they had only been on the phorum for like...a day.. [/quote] tell me about it i usually get the messages.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='XIX' date='26 April 2010 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1272314977' post='2100564'] Some people around here seriously need to *ahem* ...work on their marriages, if ya know what I mean *nudgenudge* [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/hehehe.gif[/img] [/quote] Yeah, that's exactly what I said. Sure it was. Exactly. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif[/img]
MIKolbe Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='26 April 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1272315198' post='2100572'] tell me about it i usually get the messages. [/quote] i am a the nicest guy in the world. i have NO idea what everyone is talking about. stop rewind play
XIX Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='26 April 2010 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1272315966' post='2100577'] i am a the nicest guy in the world. i have NO idea what everyone is talking about. stop rewind play [/quote] He is a nice guy. He's such a gracious loser. I've also been told that he's a gracious winner also.
Lil Red Posted April 26, 2010 Author Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='26 April 2010 - 02:06 PM' timestamp='1272315966' post='2100577'] i am a the nicest guy in the world. i have NO idea what everyone is talking about. [/quote]
MIKolbe Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 you know... after peyton asked why i could knock all the pins down like you, i pretty much lost it. you won because i could not resist the adorableness of Peyton. btw, Peyton beat me at WII bowling. whatever....
MIKolbe Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='26 April 2010 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1272316549' post='2100584'] [/quote]
XIX Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='26 April 2010 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1272316627' post='2100586'] i could not resist the adorableness of Peyton. [/quote]
hoosieranna Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 Sympathy, Red. That's why I duck in and out too. I like salami.
Marie-Therese Posted April 27, 2010 Posted April 27, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Lil Red' date='26 April 2010 - 12:15 PM' timestamp='1272298509' post='2100341'] +JMJ+ okay, you two asked for it.. i'm tired of people not having a sense of humor, i'm tired of people arguing about licit practices of the Church (over which we have no control to change anyway), i'm tired of the sniping, i'm tired of arrogance, i'm tired of armchair theologians, i'm tired of 'disallowing what the Church allows simply because I'm not a fan' attitudes, i'm tired of the 'well, if only people weren't so human and base and loved the Mass more and there are no excuses if you are elderly, infirm, handicapped, or have children simply because people just bucked up and endured in the olden days' attitudes, i'm tired of liberal cr[i][/i]ap (IRL)...yadda yadda yadda [/quote] I hope I haven't made you mad...I usually try to stay out of the debate table but I kind of went off in that drinking age thread. Sometimes I hit a quota of idiot and I just can't take it any more. I should be more charitable. [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='26 April 2010 - 12:32 PM' timestamp='1272299563' post='2100354'] http://wot.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Seals ??[/quote] Lulz. No dude, the seven seals from the book of Revelation. They signal the onset of the events that will be the End of the World. [quote name='MIkolbe' date='26 April 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1272309668' post='2100514'] red- you can't fix stupid. [/quote] Didn't you give me this same exact advice recently? [quote name='MIkolbe' date='26 April 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1272316627' post='2100586'] i could not resist the adorableness of Peyton. [/quote] Awww, how sweet of you! I am pretty dang adorable. Edited April 27, 2010 by Marie-Therese
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now