A Random Vocations Chat Type Of Thread

So I found out today that I am less than 30 credit hours from graduation (I might add in a few more so I can get a French Minor though). I'M SO EXCITED, but kind of scared.
This is making my discernment just a little more real. Once I get my degree and move out, applying and entering becomes a very real possibility. :bounce:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vee

• OnlySunshine

• TeresaBenedicta

• laetitia crucis

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got my official entrance date! It was tenative before, but it is set now! September 15, 2012. Can't wait!

[b][size=4]I am going!![/size][/b] After all the events of the last weeks I cannot really believe it... I will be going tomorrow morning, arriving early evening at my monastery. I ask your

Just over 2 months till Pre-aspirancy week!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1348200035' post='2484941']
So I found out today that I am less than 30 credit hours from graduation (I might add in a few more so I can get a French Minor though). I'M SO EXCITED, but kind of scared.
This is making my discernment just a little more real. Once I get my degree and move out, applying and entering becomes a very real possibility. :bounce:
[/quote]

[i]A[/i]wesome! I have a feeling you will enter sooner than you think. This means our plans for meeting each other at the Conference could actually be realized. So hurry up and study! ;)

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1348257444' post='2485118']
mylittlesis made me a clay pencil topper; it is a CFR. It's safe to say that I rarely use pens now. :love:
[/quote]

Hahaha. Maybe you can put the topper on the pens too?

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1348200035' post='2484941']
[/quote]

Yaaaaay :bounce:

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1275341054' post='2121496']
I love Dominicans! I also love reading about St. Dominic, Catherine of Siena and Rose of Lima. :love:
[/quote]

Me too, I love all those saints!

• Like 1

[quote name='Catholicterp7' timestamp='1348316633' post='2485405']
I finally contacted the Children of Mary last night. So much joy and peace! (and impatient waiting :) )
JMJ+ :heart:
[/quote]

I know what you mean sister, I finally contacted an order by email after 5 months of discerning (you might know who I'm talking about, I talked about it in the CR). And I was so scared that they wouldn't respond or that my wording would sound weird. I read over the email to make sure I hadn't made any mistakes a few times! Aw I'm just so happy for you. I got so excited when the vocations director responded :D

• Like 1

Thanks MS and Mary Immaculate :) It's actually really odd in that all the other times I contacted VDs I was so impatient and nervous I couldn't think about anything else but now I'm totally peaceful and just relaxed about the whole thing.
Mary Immaculate I feel like I should know which order but I can't remember for the life of me. :doh:

JMJ+ :heart:

[quote name='Pax_et bonum' timestamp='1348423966' post='2485713']
I got application papers this weekend!!! God really provided this weekend because a number of things almost went wrong (I got a bad cold the day before, for example) but worked out in the end. Now I just have to go talk with my parents...pray for us please! I am very happy though :nun1:
[/quote]

THAT IS WONDERFUL PAX!!!!! Will be praying very much for your family and application process. :pray:

• Like 1