dominicansoul Posted June 15, 2010 Posted June 15, 2010 [quote name='Terra Firma' date='15 June 2010 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1276577191' post='2129148'] What the heck, while we're at it, why don't we also do Phatmass bongs? All those people who are healthy or who don't live in California are just out of luck. If you are sick and live in California, you can legally enjoy marijuana in moderation. Hopefully you can afford the good stuff. We could have Genesis 1:29 inscribed on our bongs: "God also said, 'Look, to you I give all the seed-bearing plants everywhere on the surface of the earth ... ." I've heard tell that it can put you in a worshipful state, so it has to be holy, right? I myself have never inhaled, so I wouldn't know. [/quote] or we can do the little ceramic flat pipes...and call them "Phatmass Phlats..." ...heck, while we're at it, lets sell the stuff, have a priest bless it, and call it "Holy Smokes..."
Nihil Obstat Posted June 15, 2010 Posted June 15, 2010 Who are we kidding, the next step will be a Phatmass meth lab and Phatmass brass knuckles. Just you wait.
dominicansoul Posted June 15, 2010 Posted June 15, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='15 June 2010 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1276621203' post='2129278'] Who are we kidding, the next step will be a Phatmass meth lab and Phatmass brass knuckles. Just you wait. [/quote] ...brass knuckle rosaries!
laetitia crucis Posted June 15, 2010 Posted June 15, 2010 [quote name='dominicansoul' date='15 June 2010 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1276621236' post='2129279'] ...brass knuckle rosaries! [/quote]
LouisvilleFan Posted June 15, 2010 Posted June 15, 2010 [quote name='dUSt' date='14 June 2010 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1276533198' post='2128544'] I like beer. http://beerdust.tumblr.com Anywho, so it looks like there will soon be some type of phatmass beer glass available for sale. I'll be coming up with some cool art, or possibly just stick with the phatmass emblem. But, in addition to that, I wanted to include a relevant quote from a Catholic saint. Here's some I've been looking at. I would love y'all's help in deciding, discussing, and verifying the validity of some of these... [i]"Don't drink the water, drink beer" - Saint Arnold of Metz "From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world". - Saint Arnold of Metz "It is my design to die in the brew-house; let ale be placed to my mouth when I am expiring so that when the choir of angels come they may say: 'Be God propitious to this drinker.'" - St. Columbanus[/i] [/quote] This one is my favorite: "I would like a great lake of beer for the King of Kings; I would like the people of heaven to be drinking it through time eternal." -St. Brigid of Ireland [url="http://www.thebeergeek.com/blog/?p=112"]Here's a little more[/url] about her connection to beer, besides Ireland, of course: Most recently, I have become aware of St. Brigid’s miracle of beer. She worked in a leper colony and when the people of the colony implored her for beer to drink, she found there to be none. By the sheer power of her blessing, she turned water meant for bathing into beer for all to drink. She was also said to have turned her own dirty bathwater into beer for clerics visiting her monastery to drink. Another story endearing her to beer drinkers is that she was reported to supply 18 churches from just one barrel of beer. A poem attributed to St. Brigid and often quoted by beer lovers, states ‘I would like a great lake of beer for the king of kings; I would like the people of heaven to be drinking it through time eternal.’
goldenchild17 Posted June 15, 2010 Posted June 15, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='15 June 2010 - 11:00 AM' timestamp='1276621203' post='2129278'] Who are we kidding, the next step will be a Phatmass meth lab and Phatmass brass knuckles. Just you wait. [/quote] PM Beer Mugs = The gateway glassware
dUSt Posted July 7, 2010 Author Posted July 7, 2010 So it's down to these two: "From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world". - Saint Arnold of Metz "I would like a great lake of beer for the King of Kings; I would like the people of heaven to be drinking it through time eternal." -St. Brigid of Ireland
zunshynn Posted July 7, 2010 Posted July 7, 2010 St. Arnold of Metz I guess. St. Columbanus was better though.
ardillacid Posted July 7, 2010 Posted July 7, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='14 June 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1276562506' post='2128938'] Maybe some people like beer for the taste in itself. I really don't. [/quote] There are not enough negatives in the world
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam Posted July 7, 2010 Posted July 7, 2010 (edited) I vote for "From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world". - Saint Arnold of Metz Also, I am not a fan of Benjamin Franklin personally, but he was right when he said "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be be happy." I am also a big fan of Frank Sinatra's quotes: “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." as well as “I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” Are these going to be just glasses (like the Sam Adams glasses or whatever) or are we going to be able to get steins or mugs too? This is amazing by the way. Our society does need good examples of prudent drinkers. THIS IS AWESOME! Edited July 7, 2010 by Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Socrates Posted July 7, 2010 Posted July 7, 2010 [quote name='dUSt' date='07 July 2010 - 12:05 PM' timestamp='1278518701' post='2138905'] So it's down to these two: "From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world". - Saint Arnold of Metz "I would like a great lake of beer for the King of Kings; I would like the people of heaven to be drinking it through time eternal." -St. Brigid of Ireland [/quote] Saint Ah-nold.
MissScripture Posted July 7, 2010 Posted July 7, 2010 [quote name='dUSt' date='07 July 2010 - 12:05 PM' timestamp='1278518701' post='2138905'] So it's down to these two: "From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world". - Saint Arnold of Metz "I would like a great lake of beer for the King of Kings; I would like the people of heaven to be drinking it through time eternal." -St. Brigid of Ireland [/quote] I've always seen that last quote phrased a little differently: "I would like a great lake of beer for the King of Kings. I would like to be watching Heaven’s family drinking it through all eternity."
add Posted July 7, 2010 Posted July 7, 2010 B I N G O [media][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZWyROAmBLY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.c...feature=related[/url][/media]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now