Hassan Posted July 23, 2010 Author Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='23 July 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1279916138' post='2147002'] In the spirit of graciousness which I have repeatedly exhibited on phatmass, I kindly request that anyone who participated in the "I found Jesus At Work" Thread please stop posting off topic in my glorious thread. Amen. [/quote] [quote name='Slappo' date='23 July 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1279916209' post='2147005'] Just remember that there is still a chance that the nun [b]did [/b]consume the host. She could have used "dispose of" and meant "consume". In a sense... consuming a host is disposing of it... Like I said... dispose is kind of a vulgar and crude word when discussing hosts, but it is also a very [u]broad[/u] word. It is sad that many are ignorant of the proper course of action, but we should not assume unless we're actually there. No reason to make judgment anyways. I'm just glad the host was either taken to the sacristy or consumed rather than desecrated. Back to the real topic. I think HSmom meant devolve. Just to go against the Sultan. [/quote] [quote name='HisChildForever' date='23 July 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1279916209' post='2147006'] Listen to this, my dad said something to the effect of: "Who knows, one of your co-workers could be an EM and the pyx was entrusted to their case". I looked at him and said "Well then that person is an idiot". [/quote]
ardillacid Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='23 July 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1279916109' post='2147001'] [b]he isn't one of my facebook friends.[/b] [/quote] Wow, what a slap in the face to Hassan! It's ok Hassan. I'm your facebook friend. Even if Icy isn't and people keep derailing your glorious thread with bickering!
Slappo Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='23 July 2010 - 01:16 PM' timestamp='1279916209' post='2147006'] Listen to this, my dad said something to the effect of: "Who knows, one of your co-workers could be an EM and the pyx was entrusted to their case".[b] I looked at him and said "Well then that person is an idiot".[/b] [/quote] Haha +40
Lil Red Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='23 July 2010 - 01:15 PM' timestamp='1279916138' post='2147002'] In the spirit of graciousness which I have repeatedly exhibited on phatmass, I kindly request that anyone who participated in the "I found Jesus At Work" Thread please stop posting off topic in my glorious thread. Amen. [/quote] amen.
HisChildForever Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='Slappo' date='23 July 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1279916209' post='2147005'] Just remember that there is still a chance that the nun [b]did [/b]consume the host. [/quote] Nope, she specifically said she was going to the sacristy.
Slappo Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='23 July 2010 - 01:18 PM' timestamp='1279916305' post='2147012'] Nope, she specifically said she was going to the sacristy. [/quote] She could have consumed it in the sacristy OK I give...
ardillacid Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='Winchester' date='23 July 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1279916138' post='2147003'] I like turtles. [/quote] So?
Slappo Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='23 July 2010 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1279916247' post='2147008'] [/quote] I stayed on topic!!! I said I go against the Sultan and vote that HSmom meant devolve.
MissScripture Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='23 July 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1279915987' post='2147000'] It's unfortunate that so many people, nuns even, are ignorant of the correct course of action to take in this situation. [/quote] Well, it's a good thing that it wasn't a nun, then, who took it. Sorry, but if you're going to get all hung up on terminology, it might be best that you use proper terminology.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 Hassan asked nicely to stop discussing that in his thread.
ardillacid Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='Winchester' date='23 July 2010 - 04:18 PM' timestamp='1279916338' post='2147013'] The Sultan is a Fink! [/quote] Don't be sassy Winnidoodle
Slappo Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='23 July 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1279916437' post='2147019'] Hassan asked nicely to stop discussing that in his thread. [/quote] Discussing what? chicken butt!
Winchester Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='23 July 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1279916437' post='2147019'] Hassan asked nicely to stop discussing that in his thread. [/quote] Who is hassan?
Lil Red Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='23 July 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1279916437' post='2147019'] Hassan asked nicely to stop discussing that in his thread. [/quote] i'm going to start asking not so nicely
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='23 July 2010 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1279916138' post='2147002'] In the spirit of graciousness which I have repeatedly exhibited on phatmass, [b]I kindly request that anyone who participated in the "I found Jesus At Work" Thread please stop posting off topic in my glorious thread.[/b] Amen. [/quote]
ardillacid Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 LO, THE GLORIOUS SULTAN HASSAN SHALL RISE MIGHTILY, FUELED WITH A RIGHTEOUS WRATH, AND TAKE STERN VENGEANCE ON ALL THOSE WHO DERAIL HIS THREAD WITH BICKERING OVER A TEDIOUS DEBATE!!! If you all are not careful.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now