Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Winchester' date='23 July 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1279916529' post='2147022']
Who is hassan?
[/quote]


The coolest guy ever! :love:

Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' date='23 July 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1279916682' post='2147026']
LO, THE GLORIOUS SULTAN HASSAN SHALL RISE MIGHTILY, FUELED WITH A RIGHTEOUS WRATH, AND TAKE STERN VENGEANCE ON ALL THOSE WHO DERAIL HIS THREAD WITH BICKERING OVER A TEDIOUS DEBATE!!!




If you all are not careful.
[/quote]
[img]http://earbuds.popdose.com/dunphy/RighteousBrothers.jpg[/img]



That's righteous of you dude... :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='Slappo' date='23 July 2010 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1279916859' post='2147030']
[img]http://earbuds.popdose.com/dunphy/RighteousBrothers.jpg[/img]



That's righteous of you dude... :mellow:
[/quote]


I think Hassan would also appreciate it if you didn't use his thread as a forum to promote homosexuality.

Posted

[quote name='Slappo' date='23 July 2010 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1279916703' post='2147027']
No one liked my chicken butt joke...


:sadder:
[/quote]
This isn't facebook, dude.

Posted

[quote name='Hassan' date='23 July 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1279917197' post='2147035']
This isn't facebook, dude.
[/quote]
I listen to Dr Laura a lot. And I think that she'd tell you that if it made you too uncomfortable than you should look for somebody else.

But it sounds to me like you guys have different values. Yeah he says that he had sex with his last girlfriend because she made him.. Do you really believe that? Yeah I've had girlfriends who wanted me to have sex with them -- to make the relationship "official". But they weren't what I was looking for. I'm guessing that he has different values than you.

I would think that differences of opinion about premarital sex could cause problems down the line. You know if you were to get married and have kids. When they got to "that age" would he want the daughters on birth control? (Meaning that he semi-approved of them having premarital sex)

Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' date='23 July 2010 - 01:34 PM' timestamp='1279917280' post='2147036']
I listen to Dr Laura a lot. And I think that she'd tell you that if it made you too uncomfortable than you should look for somebody else.

But it sounds to me like you guys have different values. Yeah he says that he had sex with his last girlfriend because she made him.. Do you really believe that? Yeah I've had girlfriends who wanted me to have sex with them -- to make the relationship "official". But they weren't what I was looking for. I'm guessing that he has different values than you.

I would think that differences of opinion about premarital sex could cause problems down the line. You know if you were to get married and have kids. When they got to "that age" would he want the daughters on birth control? (Meaning that he semi-approved of them having premarital sex)
[/quote]
:blink:

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Lil Red' date='23 July 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1279917398' post='2147041']
:blink:
[/quote]
http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=106785&st=20

:rolleyes:

EDITED TO ADD: C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Edited by Hassan
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' date='23 July 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1279917449' post='2147043']
http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=106785&st=20

:rolleyes:

EDITED TO ADD: C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
[/quote]
:thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...