fearundercontrol Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 I just wanted to say that when I first read the title of this post, I read "Elmo" instead of "Emo"
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [quote name='Terra Firma' date='02 August 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1280786918' post='2151116'] I use it when I would use a similar blank expression irl, which I would do even in a one-on-one conversation. [/quote] Me, too. It could mean any number of things when I use it. Context is key.
God the Father Posted August 6, 2010 Posted August 6, 2010 I think it's kinda mysterious. With such a neutral expression, how can you possibly have the faintest idea what is happening in his brain. Such a face piques the curiosity and invites questioning while simultaneously intimidating one into silent enigmatic contemplation.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted August 6, 2010 Author Posted August 6, 2010 [quote name='fearundercontrol' date='05 August 2010 - 09:56 AM' timestamp='1281020208' post='2152595'] I just wanted to say that when I first read the title of this post, I read "Elmo" instead of "Emo" [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/character_elmo.gif[/img] [/quote] LOL! Who couldn't love Elmo?!
ardillacid Posted August 6, 2010 Posted August 6, 2010 [quote name='God the Father' date='05 August 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1281060358' post='2152985'] I think it's kinda mysterious. With such a neutral expression, how can you possibly have the faintest idea what is happening in his brain. Such a face piques the curiosity and invites questioning while simultaneously intimidating one into silent enigmatic contemplation. [/quote] no
Moosey Posted August 7, 2010 Posted August 7, 2010 There aren't enough emoticons on pm to sufficiently represent my actual expressions.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 7, 2010 Posted August 7, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='07 August 2010 - 06:44 PM' timestamp='1281224666' post='2153756'] There aren't enough emoticons on pm to sufficiently represent my actual expressions. [/quote] Yes there are. Observe: [spoiler][/spoiler]
Nihil Obstat Posted August 7, 2010 Posted August 7, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Moosey' date='07 August 2010 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1281225037' post='2153761'] Only with you dearest. [/quote] Edited August 7, 2010 by Nihil Obstat
Moosey Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='07 August 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1281225529' post='2153768'] [/quote] *winks* Now make me a sandwich.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now