Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

"do You Like The Neutral/mellow Emo?"


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hellz to the yeah.

Posted (edited)

WORD.

I could do this all night.

Edited by Moosey
Posted

YEYEAH!!

me too.. but i want a diet coke with lime right now...

bbl...

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='07 August 2010 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1281225718' post='2153772']
*winks*


Now make me a sandwich.
[/quote]
You have no idea the epic sandwiches I make. ^_^

Posted

Well? Stop dilly dallying and get to it!

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='08 August 2010 - 06:24 AM' timestamp='1281266666' post='2154097']
Well? Stop dilly dallying and get to it!
[/quote]
Mkay, sit down at my kitchen table, and I'll have one waiting for you.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='08 August 2010 - 09:23 AM' timestamp='1281277398' post='2154121']
Nice try :thumbsup:
[/quote]
Rats, totally thought that one would work too. :sadwalk:

Posted

You'd have to have something way better to lure me with than a sandwich.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='08 August 2010 - 09:26 AM' timestamp='1281277598' post='2154124']
You'd have to have something way better to lure me with than a sandwich.
[/quote]
I've got brownies too.

Posted

You're getting warmer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...