Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm switching servers, so will be backing up the database soon. Therefore, any posts you make from the time the backup is made until the time I switch to the new server will be lost. To be safe, do not post anything important starting now. Any increase in unnecesary posts will result in immediate death.

Nihil Obstat
Posted
:mellow:

Important? You mean like this:
[img]http://www.penn-olson.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/important-stamp-thumb8027399.jpg[/img]



[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2ngv1ts.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.icanhasforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/star-wars-boss-nass-lmao.jpg[/img]
Posted

the only solution is to go to tinychat!

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[img]http://seitoacademy.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/konata.jpg[/img]

Vincent Vega
Posted

[quote name='dUSt' date='08 August 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1281325281' post='2154484']Any increase in unnecesary posts will result in immediate death.
[/quote]
I missed this clause.

However, I have not immediately died. :idontknow:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='08 August 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1281328211' post='2154497']
I missed this clause.

However, I have not immediately died. :idontknow:
[/quote]
[img]http://www.penn-olson.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/important-stamp-thumb8027399.jpg[/img]

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='dUSt' date='09 August 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1281330628' post='2154510']
:bert:
[/quote]
[img]http://www.penn-olson.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/important-stamp-thumb8027399.jpg[/img]

Posted

New server :woot:

So I don't get to up my post count eh?

Posted

winning lotto numbers for today

7, 44, 12, 29, 30, 2

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

best thgred evarer!

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/applause.gif[/IMG]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/variosity/like.jpg[/IMG]



[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/variosity/donk2.gif[/IMG]



[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/variosity/nba_g_kobe_phil_576.jpg[/IMG]




[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT04RqXrBKY[/media]

Posted

These posts we make are doomed even before they are brought to existence.

Posted

curb your enthusiasm

:mellow:

Posted

When have I ever posted something important?

SaintOfVirtue
Posted

There is no spoon. :mellow:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...