BG45 Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 August 2010 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1281557354' post='2156008'] There's no anime in Korea. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbwL8kSpEk[/media] [/quote] Dear goodness, not another Girl Generation video...a friend sends me those all the time.
Winchester Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 August 2010 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1281557354' post='2156008'] There's no anime in Korea. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbwL8kSpEk[/media] [/quote] I'm not going to watch your youtube clip of sailor moon.
Slappo Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Winchester' date='11 August 2010 - 01:13 PM' timestamp='1281557627' post='2156017'] I'm not going to watch your youtube clip of sailor moon. [/quote] Sailor moon rocks...
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 03:11 PM' timestamp='1281557519' post='2156013'] Haven't we been here before? [/quote] [img]http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/6/16/633491721340487558-Deja-Vu.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/9/16/128976360538191485.jpg[/img]
Winchester Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Slappo' date='11 August 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1281557661' post='2156018'] I like track lighting and Miss Piggy. [/quote] We know.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='BG45' date='11 August 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1281557617' post='2156016'] Dear goodness, not another Girl Generation video...a friend sends me those all the time. [/quote] There is a high probability that your friend is awesome.
Moosey Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 August 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1281557729' post='2156019'] [img]http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/6/16/633491721340487558-Deja-Vu.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/9/16/128976360538191485.jpg[/img] [/quote] No, I'd say more like a waking nightmare.
Winchester Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Slappo' date='11 August 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1281557661' post='2156018'] BETTE MIDLER IS A FABULOUS SINGER![/quote] Okay, we get it.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1281557831' post='2156023'] No, I'd say more like a waking nightmare. [/quote] Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide No escape from reality..........
Slappo Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 Winnie is just jealous... Pooh Bear is ugly compared to Sailor Moon.
Winchester Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Slappo' date='11 August 2010 - 04:21 PM' timestamp='1281558073' post='2156033'] Pink is my signature color.[/quote]
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Slappo' date='11 August 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1281558073' post='2156033'] Winnie is just jealous... Pooh Bear is ugly compared to Sailor Moon. [/quote] [img]http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/12/15/633649455815714829-AWW.jpg[/img] Ammiright? Ammiright???
Moosey Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 (edited) I think I need to leave. Edited August 11, 2010 by Moosey
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1281558804' post='2156056'] I think I need to go. [/quote] [img]http://www.japanitup.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/japanese-toilet.jpg[/img]
Moosey Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1281558804' post='2156056'] I think I need to leave. [/quote]
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1281558976' post='2156060'] [/quote] I am [i]not[/i] editing that. [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2224/1633065453_3a33290f7c_o.jpg[/img]
Winchester Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='11 August 2010 - 04:32 PM' timestamp='1281558771' post='2156054'] k$sha is pretty talented. [/quote] Better than flooping sailor moon.
Moosey Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 August 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1281559145' post='2156062'] I am [i]not[/i] editing that. [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2224/1633065453_3a33290f7c_o.jpg[/img] [/quote] Is that me kicking your teeth in?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now