Nihil Obstat Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='11 August 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1281587478' post='2156333'] JMJ well,that was quick [/quote] I wouldn't expect a little girl like you to understand how love works anyway.
The Bus Station Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='11 August 2010 - 07:35 PM' timestamp='1281569737' post='2156173'] She drives the Bus. [/quote] Never.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1281588316' post='2156350'] Umm... What? [/quote] Never mind. That was about three mental links away from making sense to the rest of the world.
Moosey Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 I don't know. I was hoping it wasn't what I thought.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1281588739' post='2156358'] I don't know. I was hoping it wasn't what I thought. [/quote] It probably was, I'm sorry to say.
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 Nihil are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Hilde Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 The forum was all messy and 404 galore so I thought the change was being made now lol.
MIKolbe Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' date='12 August 2010 - 03:44 AM' timestamp='1281599048' post='2156381'] The forum was all messy and 404 galore so I thought the change was being made now lol. [/quote] yeah..umm.. sorry 'bout that!
Bennn Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 dUST said to Mikolbe: "Pull my finger." [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]
MIKolbe Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 I didn't think anything of it at the time......
Hilde Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 (edited) Now what is a notification? What kinds of things would I be notified about? And I like to be notified about things a long time in advance so tnx. Edited August 13, 2010 by Hilde
Moosey Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1281589309' post='2156368'] It probably was, I'm sorry to say. [/quote] What if it wasn't what you thought I thought it was?
Nihil Obstat Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1281728473' post='2156591'] What if it wasn't what you thought I thought it was? [/quote] That would make you not quite as mischievously devious as I previously suspected.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now