Winchester Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='The Bus Station' date='11 August 2010 - 06:52 PM' timestamp='1281567145' post='2156149'] [img]http://img.ozap.com/0256018F02706338-c2-photo-ke-ha.jpg[/img] [/quote] Your love your love your love's my drug.
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 (edited) [img]http://gallery.fanserviceftw.com/_images/90f92d70b61d547a40640e1e30430157/265%20-%20america%20armor%20glasses%20justice%20stephen_colbert%20truth.jpg[/img] TRUTHINESS!!!! Edited August 11, 2010 by Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
jeffpugh Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='The Bus Station' date='11 August 2010 - 06:52 PM' timestamp='1281567145' post='2156149'] [img]http://img.ozap.com/0256018F02706338-c2-photo-ke-ha.jpg[/img] [/quote] I don't get it.
Winchester Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='11 August 2010 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1281568340' post='2156161'] I don't get it. [/quote] You could. Probably wouldn't even have to ask nicely.
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='11 August 2010 - 08:12 PM' timestamp='1281568340' post='2156161'] I don't get it. [/quote] [quote name='Winchester' date='11 August 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1281568570' post='2156163'] You could. Probably wouldn't even have to ask nicely. [/quote] Terrible but possibly true.
Mark of the Cross Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='12 August 2010 - 11:12 AM' timestamp='1281568340' post='2156161'] I don't get it. [/quote] She drives the Bus. Nihil you're not only a nice person, you are also funny. Qualities seldom found in one person. You're in danger of becoming [img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg[/img]
Tridenteen Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 JMJ Don't bother nihil. He is currently on a plane to Taiwan with his newly aquired 14 kids and wife.
Mark of the Cross Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Winchester' date='12 August 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1281572518' post='2156189'] Someone's crushing on nihil. [/quote] [img]http://www.thecheezburgerfactory.com/completestore/128341380535156250Thiskitteh.jpg[/img] [img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/d2415b56-9841-4216-90b7-0be3b09fed53.jpg[/img] Edited August 12, 2010 by Mark of the Cross
Moosey Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='11 August 2010 - 09:06 PM' timestamp='1281575163' post='2156217'] chicks love the beard.... oh..verbum! [/quote] Speak for yourself.
Winchester Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1281578216' post='2156259'] Speak for yourself. [/quote] [img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss71/viriato_2009/no_u2.jpg[/img] Edited August 12, 2010 by Winchester
Tridenteen Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 JMJ You don't want to[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='Winchester' date='11 August 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1281564264' post='2156129'] All hats go on top. That's why they call them 'hats.' [/quote] Brilliantly said!! [quote name='Tridenteen' date='11 August 2010 - 06:54 PM' timestamp='1281570863' post='2156180'] JMJ Don't bother nihil. He is currently on a plane to Taiwan with his newly aquired 14 kids and wife. [/quote] She's Korean!!! [quote name='Winchester' date='11 August 2010 - 07:21 PM' timestamp='1281572518' post='2156189'] Someone's crushing on nihil. [/quote] Lord preserve us.
Tridenteen Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 (edited) JMJ smashed. obliverated. gone Sorry, couldn't hear ya...she's Kajun? Edited August 12, 2010 by Tridenteen
Nihil Obstat Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='11 August 2010 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1281586658' post='2156322'] JMJ smashed. obliverated. gone Sorry, couldn't hear ya...she's Kajun? [/quote] Cajun is spelled with a "C", and no.
Tridenteen Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 (edited) JMJ I knew that, but Korean starts with a K, so I could either have spelled it Corean, which looks weird, so I spelled it Kajun. By the way doesn't this mean you are cheating on the ice skater who you loved last month? You knowe, the one who's video is in the Ladies' Area. Edited August 12, 2010 by Tridenteen
Nihil Obstat Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='11 August 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1281586952' post='2156325'] JMJ I knew that, but Korean starts with a K, so I could either have spelled it Corean, which looks weird, so I spelled it Kajun. By the way doesn't this mean you are cheating on the ice skater who you loved last month? You knowe, the one who's video is in the Ladies' Area. [/quote] I love her too, but I realized that Seohyun and I were meant to be. Sometimes love just catches you by surprise. Also Seohyun is two days younger than me, while Yu-na Kim is about six months older. Older girls intimidate me a little bit. I'm sure Miss Kim is extremely busy with her skating schedule anyway.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now