Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Slappo' date='09 August 2010 - 07:15 PM' timestamp='1281395715' post='2154901']
I hope I am not referred to as anti-semetic for referring to the thread as "the jew thread"


:mellow:
[/quote]
I am an anti-dentite. a rabid anti-dentite.

Posted

JMJ
Slappo! Not only are you an anti semetic, israeli hating Alaskan, you are denying it. Thus you are a...suggestions?[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_grin.gif[/img]

And since I am calling you these things, I am a pharasee sitting in judgment of you, an anti semetic creep, which makes me un catholic. SLAPP0!11!!!!11!! We have finally figured it out. Wow. That took a lot of energy. I need some cookies.[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]

Posted

i think you've had enough sugar.

:mellow:

Posted

Slappo can see Russia from his house.

Posted

a moose once bit my sister.

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='09 August 2010 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1281396310' post='2154913']
Slappo can see Russia from his house.
[/quote]

It is true...


www.googlemaps.com

:mellow:

Posted

[quote name='Hilde' date='09 August 2010 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1281395471' post='2154891']
[img]http://adopcjepokemonow.blox.pl/resource/Alakazam.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Seriously, that episode of Pokemon with Sabrina and her Kadabra scared me when I was younger. :mellow:

Mark of the Cross
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Bennn' date='10 August 2010 - 10:23 AM' timestamp='1281392629' post='2154873']
Oh.


Will the new server have spoons?
[/quote]
[img]http://www.jacampbell.co.uk/images/shop/large/96d302ad832ff2ddbbde8ed4c8c6c28b/Silver-Server---Sterling-Silver-Open-Mustard-Server--amp--Spoon.jpg[/img]
The server is silver and it has a silver spoon. :smokey:

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='10 August 2010 - 11:25 AM' timestamp='1281396357' post='2154915']
a moose once bit my sister.
[/quote]

Why only once? :mellow:

Edited by Mark of the Cross
Posted

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='10 August 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1281394274' post='2154882']
JMJ
Bennn, I will personally airmail you a spoon...


[/quote]


Thank you!

Wait... You can not send me one because there is no sp00n!

Posted

Will the closed thread be unclosed so we can start fighting again when the server is switched? :mellow:

:indian: :duel: :sword: :wedgie: :bomb: :haiku: :shield: :starwars: :reaper: :boink: :getaclue: :boxer: :club:

:funeral:

Posted

there is no spoon...

Posted

JMJ
We can relive zulu. Catholics don't need weapons, give them a book and watch them kill each other.

Posted

[quote name='Slappo' date='10 August 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1281474057' post='2155454']
Will the closed thread be unclosed so we can start fighting again when the server is switched? :mellow:

:indian: :duel: :sword: :wedgie: :bomb: :haiku: :shield: :starwars: :reaper: :boink: :getaclue: :boxer: :club:

:funeral:
[/quote]

I hope so. There just isn't enough debate drama around these parts.

:tumbleweed:

Posted

oh, terra.. i didn't get the mickey mouse watch. sorry.

Posted

it was really pretty tho!!!!

everything is so blasted expensive... if we didn't have someone to sign us into the park, we would of had to pay over $200 just to get IN....

i was gonna take a picture and post it...but that woulda just been mean...

MissScripture
Posted

How long till we can post important stuff?


:juggle:


I've been waiting to post the plans I found to take over the world. :mellow:


:starwars: :matrix: :grouphug: :duel: :taco: :weights: :cheers:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' date='10 August 2010 - 10:51 PM' timestamp='1281498681' post='2155627']
How long till we can post important stuff?


:juggle:


I've been waiting to post the plans I found to take over the world. :mellow:


:starwars: :matrix: :grouphug: :duel: :taco: :weights: :cheers:
[/quote]
Tell me about it. I was going to tell everyone about my sudden engagement and marriage, plus my big lottery jackpot and discovery of a prodigous innate talent for open market investment, but Dust [i]told[/i] me not to post anything important... :sadwalk:

Posted

Yeah, I'm waiting to post my super important stuff too.

Posted

[quote name='Hilde' date='11 August 2010 - 02:19 AM' timestamp='1281507589' post='2155660']
Yeah, I'm waiting to post my super important stuff too.
[/quote]

Since 07?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...