Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

:blink:JMJ
LD, that was a very true interpretation of the Twilight vampyr. I think that's how the gals at the library see him...that's probably why they got mad when I asked if he has seen an exorcist yet. :blink:

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1282030718' post='2158778']
I propose:

1. A tag for serious trekkies
2. A tag for fans of Dr. Who
3. A tag for serious trekkies who are also fans of Dr. Who
4. A tag for serious fans of Godzilla movies
5. A tag for serious trekkies who are also serious fans of Godzilla movies
6. A tag for fans of Dr. Who who are also serious fans of Godzilla movies
7. A tag for serious trekkies who are also fans of Dr. Who and serious fans of Godzilla movies
8. A tag for lovers of authentic Mexican food
9. A tag for serious trekkies who are also . . . et cetera.

Yah?
[/quote]
I'll order number 7.

Posted

Here is the revised Eastern Christian tag:

[img]http://sites.google.com/site/thetaboriclight/metamorphosis/ec_group.png[/img]

Continue voting on what color is best for the cross.

Thanks.

Posted

the font is an improvement.

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1282161123' post='2159676']
the font is an improvement.
[/quote]
Yes, I increased the size because of your earlier comment.

I also redid my avatar so that the tag is larger in it in order to make it easier to read.

dominicansoul
Posted

I think the font should be more... [i]Easternly[/i].... like... cyrillic or something...[IMG]http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy305/laetitia_crucis/Random/nunemoticon.gif[/IMG]

Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1282161600' post='2159679']
I think the font should be more... [i]Easternly[/i].... like... cyrillic or something...[IMG]http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy305/laetitia_crucis/Random/nunemoticon.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]
I will check to see if there is a font that will fit that description. I will try italicized all caps and see how that looks, and post it in a future update.

Posted

I guess Dust only supports a Church with one lung.

Perhaps he is a smoker.

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1282162054' post='2159685']
I oppose this movement.
[/quote]

Why.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1282162878' post='2159694']
Why[s].[/s][b]?[/b]
[/quote]
^_^

Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1282162878' post='2159694']
Why.
[/quote]
Because Eastern Christians confuse me and I try to avoid them. I definitely do not want to make them more prominent.

Posted

[quote name='Hilde' timestamp='1282163253' post='2159700']
woah
[/quote]


JMJ
x2

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Lawl.

Posted

[quote name='Apotheoun' timestamp='1282162700' post='2159693']
I guess Dust only supports a Church with one lung.

Perhaps he is a smoker.
[/quote]
i like it...

I am all for circumventing the system AND sticking it to the man at the same time. That's rather efficient.

ThePenciledOne
Posted

Maybe dUSt has had enough with creating schisms among Catholics?

Posted

[quote name='ThePenciledOne' timestamp='1282166333' post='2159743']
Maybe dUSt has had enough with creating schisms among Catholics?
[/quote]
It has nothing to do with "creating schisms"; instead, it has to do with recognizing the fact that there are 23 self-governing Catholic Churches.

Posted

In honor of [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=10803"]Brute Beast[/url]: may his memory be eternal.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...