Winchester Posted August 30, 2010 Posted August 30, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4&ob=av2e[/media]
Tridenteen Posted August 31, 2010 Posted August 31, 2010 JMJ 'Kay....that was disturbing in a very bad way. How old is he? And his voice is still that high?
Nihil Obstat Posted August 31, 2010 Posted August 31, 2010 Back when I first joined PM, the word "hate" was fi[u][/u]ltered to become "hate (don't hate, appreciate)". That was pretty lame.
ThePenciledOne Posted August 31, 2010 Posted August 31, 2010 Well, I don't really get why we have to 'hate' or joke a celebrity.....seems very secular, but then again it's all society right? Personally, I don't dislike him or love him, hes not as bad as the others out there at the moment.
Semper Catholic Posted August 31, 2010 Posted August 31, 2010 [quote name='ThePenciledOne' timestamp='1283266891' post='2165880'] Well, I don't really get why we have to 'hate' or joke a celebrity.....seems very secular, but then again it's all society right? Personally, I don't dislike him or love him, hes not as bad as the others out there at the moment. [/quote] Implying you don't have the same haircut as the Biebs
ThePenciledOne Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Semper Catholic' timestamp='1283290208' post='2166045'] Implying you don't have the same haircut as the Biebs [/quote] Did you ever mature?
Winchester Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 (edited) The proper response would have been to imply the haircuts create sympathy and caused bieb defense to initiate. So I withdraw my support of Semper's post. It was not properly played. However, neither of you have game in this instance. I am disappoint. Edited September 1, 2010 by Winchester
Maggyie Posted September 2, 2010 Posted September 2, 2010 (edited) . Edited September 2, 2010 by Maggie
Anastasia13 Posted October 11, 2010 Posted October 11, 2010 He had some nice music in the one song I heard by him. That said, he embodies the teeny-bop craze scene that I want little to do with. I am not a teeny-bopper. I don't get excited like that when the latest popular singer makes the front page. It seems like this is partly because he is so popular, not just a matter of being good. He is cute! He sings! He MUST be the latest and greatest star! Right... I'm going to go be an indie kid now.
ardillacid Posted October 12, 2010 Posted October 12, 2010 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1283175283' post='2165349'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4&ob=av2e[/media] [/quote] -10 internetz awarded for this post
yoda Posted October 23, 2010 Posted October 23, 2010 he is just plain whiney and annoying! I dont hate because that is a strong word, but I strongly dislike! All these screaming girls over him, music has gone way too downhill.
Hinter dem Horizont Posted October 29, 2010 Posted October 29, 2010 Mainstream has some of the most horribly untalented musicians that use autotune and such. They can't even sing live...
southern california guy Posted November 10, 2010 Posted November 10, 2010 Last Saturday I was at the movie "Megamind" and I saw a preview for a movie about Justin Bieber. I think that it might be in 3-D.
bmb144 Posted November 10, 2010 Posted November 10, 2010 His utter lameness is the core problem. No depth to his lyrics or the music. Give me James Last any day.
sidemunch88 Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 [img]http://cdn.thefrisky.com/images/uploads/justin_bieber_photoshop_fail_m.jpg[/img] lol
Winchester Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9Q950MiMIgc/SUWngD1yWrI/AAAAAAAAI1Q/hJiD4iN_fko/s400/dilbert-fist-of-death_1024.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now