Tally Marx Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 (edited) I don't hate Bieber... I just like other artists to much better, that after listening to them Bieber is, well, torture. His music is simple, lacks ingenuity, and his lyrics are shallow. And his voice is, to say the least, [i]amusing[/i]. He looks and sounds like a girl. I don't hate Bieber personally-- I don't know the guy; I dislike the publicity he is getting. Why people insists on promoting someone who has no talent, I have no idea. And it doesn't help that all my younger girl cousins, friends' siblings, etc. have the biggestr crushes on him. I would dislike the the crushes even if the object of the obsession had talent!! Crushes are silly... It's all foolishness. Edited to add: But that's teens, pre-teens, and fads for you, so any strong protestation is all in vain. Edited November 16, 2010 by Tally Marx
Ephrem Augustine Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 i am obviously indifferent to him but, i gave several presentations on hip hop and gospel among kids between 12 and 16, and found it strange how frequently they wanted me to comment on justin beiber, or more explicitly say something against [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/getaclue.gif[/img] justin beiber. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/think2.gif[/img] i never said much except that that was off topic
Ephrem Augustine Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 come to think of it maybe if i was a teenager between 12 and 16, and my whole world was saturated with justin beiber, maybe i would loathe him as well. i mean think about all the media directed to that age group, and how justin beiber has become the official poster child. wouldn't it be annoying for them? i have to go out of my way to encounter him, by running a google search lol! but i don thave facebook friends posting about him, itunes telling me to listen to him, or mtv or disney channel or whatever talking about him.
Tally Marx Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 (edited) Post removed. Replied to myself, instead of editing previous post. Where's the eye rolling smilie? Edited November 16, 2010 by Tally Marx
Micah Posted November 17, 2010 Posted November 17, 2010 He's part of the plan for Canadian world domination..... [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] But foreal, I don't know any justin bieber fan girls. Once you graduate junior high, it's this guy (yes, guy): [img]http://s3prod.weheartit.netdna-cdn.com/images/1328618/EY7Tk4bpZqb5r52lf5iMK9mho1_500_thumb.png?1263605462[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now