penguin31 Posted September 16, 2010 Posted September 16, 2010 (edited) A while back, I was searching for something, and the power of Google led me here. It's a site full of knowledgeable AND friendly folk who genuinely do care. Throw in the folks who have been supportive of me in my ongoing conversion, and of course I'd want to stick around; this place is wonderful. Also, delicious cupcakes. Edited September 16, 2010 by penguin31
MIKolbe Posted September 16, 2010 Posted September 16, 2010 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1284507341' post='2173229'] You guys keep using the grouphug but it doesn't work, haha. It was too wide. I'll have to find a narrower one. [/quote] why you gotta call me fat?
fides' Jack Posted September 17, 2010 Posted September 17, 2010 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1284505951' post='2173214'] Because snarkiness is a drug far more addictive than heroin or crack. [/quote] haha! Too true!
Deus te Amat Posted July 15, 2011 Author Posted July 15, 2011 I think this thread needs a bump. I come to Phatmass because no matter where I am (I travel a lot), my PM pham is always there.Oh, and please read the OP first.
Azriel Posted July 15, 2011 Posted July 15, 2011 I'm here because many moons ago this weird dUSt guy asked me to. When there were all of like 10 members. The rest as they say .. But, in all seriousness, its because of Phamily. I have no biological siblings. The Phamily has been there through good times and bad. And though I have wandered away from time to time, I never feel like I can't come back. Eventhough the family is like, wow, super huge now, I never feel like a number. I always feel the That and Mikolbe is my favorite mod.
Luigi Posted July 16, 2011 Posted July 16, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1310790449' post='2268084'] i come here to get kicked around the block. [/quote] YOU'RE the one with the gun! Who kicks whom around this block, sister?
Lil Red Posted July 16, 2011 Posted July 16, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1310790492' post='2268085'] i come here to get drunk [/quote] that too. [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1310790876' post='2268088'] YOU'RE the one with the gun! Who kicks whom around this block, sister? [/quote] awww, who am i kidding? nobody listens anyway.
BG45 Posted July 16, 2011 Posted July 16, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1310791249' post='2268091'] awww, who am i kidding? nobody listens anyway. [/quote] I try to?
Lil Red Posted July 16, 2011 Posted July 16, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1310791603' post='2268098'] I try to? [/quote] thanks. don't mind me... it's been a shiitake mushroom week and i'm cranky and i come here for self-pity.
BG45 Posted July 16, 2011 Posted July 16, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1310791927' post='2268103'] thanks. don't mind me... it's been a shiitake mushroom week and i'm cranky and i come here for self-pity. [/quote] Was Harry Potter a bright spot at least? (Also JK Rowling finally came out and admitted it's a Christian allegory, and that it deals with her own faith issues!)
Lil Red Posted July 16, 2011 Posted July 16, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1310792131' post='2268105'] Was Harry Potter a bright spot at least? (Also JK Rowling finally came out and admitted it's a Christian allegory, and that it deals with her own faith issues!) [/quote] see the 'random' thread in the lame board
4588686 Posted July 16, 2011 Posted July 16, 2011 [quote name='penguin31' timestamp='1284623614' post='2173732'] A while back, I was searching for something, and the power of Google led me here. It's a site full of knowledgeable AND friendly folk who genuinely do care. Throw in the folks who have been supportive of me in my ongoing conversion, and of course I'd want to stick around; this place is wonderful. Also, delicious cupcakes. [/quote] I genuinely don't care...
4588686 Posted July 16, 2011 Posted July 16, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1310791927' post='2268103'] thanks. don't mind me... it's been a shiitake mushroom week and i'm cranky and i come here for self-pity. [/quote] You're going to die someday.
HopefulBride Posted July 16, 2011 Posted July 16, 2011 I was looking for info on the CMRI and followed a link that led to a post by LC on the community I am discerning with... :sigh: I miss LC.
Groo the Wanderer Posted July 16, 2011 Posted July 16, 2011 to procrastinate what i am supposed to be doing....to waste time...and formerly to flame budge
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now