Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Do You Come To Phatmass?


Recommended Posts

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Theoketos' timestamp='1331060862' post='2396941']
I have to answer questions for free.
[/quote]
Also because: my grandmother would be sad to know you weren't around any more. She still remembers when you and Raphael came over -- and gave me my favorite Bible. Sweet guys.

Posted

I stay so people can make fun of me. It's ok though, I have no feelings.

Vincent Vega
Posted

I like to pick up the field mice and bop 'em on the head.

Not A Mallard
Posted

I gave up other websites for Lent

Posted

As a father of three, and a devoted husband, I have created phatmass so I can be in charge of something.

Posted

I like to help bring it from a green rating to a yellow rating at other websites by saying the word boobs

Not A Mallard
Posted

Plus, the people here are avvesome.

Posted

Lame board. Nuff said.

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

Okay, so I know I'm a bit late to do my Phatmass testimony, but here it goes.

My dad bought a bunch of CDs and tee shirts from here a LONG time ago. In fact, today, I wore the "Remember the Alamo was a Catholic Mission" tee shirt. :) Anywho, sometimes this past fall, I decided to go on the website. I found the phorum and my life is forever changed. I have learned SO much. I have made some of my best friends this way, and I know someone will always be here to support me and pray for me. Never underestimate the prayer power of Phatmass, learned this yesterday.

Thank you dUST, for changing my life!

Groo the Wanderer
Posted

i come here to cause trouble and start arguments with hippies

Posted

Groo, I thought you came here to POOP!!!.

TheresaThoma
Posted

I wandered in, was amused and forgot to ever leave.

Groo the Wanderer
Posted

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1331085524' post='2397070']
Groo, I thought you came here to POOP!!!!!!.
[/quote]

only to fling said item

usually at hasan :spike:

Basilisa Marie
Posted

When I was a freshman in high school, my youth group went on this mission trip to eastern WA to put on a free vacation bible school for the kids of migrant workers and then do some community service projects. After recruiting some of the local teens to help overcome the language barrier (bilingual children calling you bad names in Spanish isn't exactly the best way to start), we couldn't get the kids excited about the VBS, because they didn't like our music.

Happily, I had brought with me my Massmatics CD that I had purchased at Steubenville San Diego ('03) earlier that summer, and in a desperate attempt to connect with the kids, stuck it in the CD player. They loved it, and we ditched our original VBS mix for the week in favor of it.

So I like Phatmass because it made a bunch of white kids look razzle dazzle in the eyes of a bunch of little wannabe-gangstas. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...