Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

How old are you?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Please reply with a short post on how old you are, after voting in the poll, thanks.




Currently: [b]17[/b].

CreepyCrawler
Posted

i'm 23 in human years, 3 and a half in dog years and not quite born in light years :)

Posted

[b]15[/b]

(I wish i could say going on 16 but i have to wait till november :( )

Posted

[quote name='CreepyCrawler' date='Apr 18 2004, 12:32 PM'] i'm 23 in human years, 3 and a half in dog years and not quite born in light years :) [/quote]
:rolling:

CreepyCrawler
Posted

lil red devil and vera, i thought you guys were way older! you are so mature :)

Posted

great, I sound old?! Yeesh.... :(

j/k i know what you mean! :)

Posted

lol, I sound old?? Thats a new one... :rolleyes: :D

homeschoolmom
Posted

35... what do I "sound like"? :lol:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 18 2004, 02:04 PM'] 35... what do I "sound like"? :lol: [/quote]
Like a great homeschooling mom. :D

Posted

31, as of today.

peace...

Posted

[quote name='CreepyCrawler' date='Apr 18 2004, 12:45 PM'] lil red devil and vera, i thought you guys were way older! you are so mature :) [/quote]
When I first got here, I thought that Lil Red Devil was close to my age. Then she mentioned her husband.... :ph34r:

Posted

i feel young :wacko:

Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Apr 18 2004, 01:30 PM'] i feel young :wacko: [/quote]
ditto ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...