Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

How old are you?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I'm 25 and I feel old. And at this rate I'm never going to do all the stuff I hope to do before I die. :(

Life is really too short.

Posted

33. If only I'd given my youth to Jesus (sigh), but I mispent it on me! ^_^

Posted

scariness....most Pmers are under 24.... :ph34r:

ilovechrist
Posted

yes Vera...
we're multiplying! our numbers grow every day..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...