Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

How old are you?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

i just had to switch from 24 to 25...yuck...i feel OLD :-(

WCC_Catholic
Posted

i am 20 and on Oct 5 i will be 21 YEAH BABY

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

i didnt realize there were so many people that close to me (19) in age....i had the feeling that most on here were either younger (15-16) or older (25+) i dunno why....i guess that proves you shouldnt assume right!?!

mom25angels
Posted
:D I think it was MaryKay Ash that said, " A woman who'll tell her age will tell anything!"
You'll have to guess!
Hint: Im younger than my dh.......and I remind him of that everyday!

Sarah
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

24 this summer. :)

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='mom25angels' date='Apr 18 2004, 11:21 PM'] :D I think it was MaryKay Ash that said, " A woman who'll tell her age will tell anything!"
You'll have to guess!
Hint: Im younger than my dh.......and I remind him of that everyday!

Sarah [/quote]
I'm 3 months older than my husband. When he complains that he feels old and I laugh at him and call him an old fluffy air extraction he likes to remind me of that fact. :P

Another funny quote about things women hide or lie about is "A woman who tells her weight has nothing to lose."

Posted

19, Good looking, Talented, Atheltic, Smart and most of all-[u]VERY[/u] humble

:cool:

DemonSlayer
Posted

I am 21 years of age.

Posted

I'm 33. But the sad thing is I actually had to sit and do the math to make sure I had it right. :o

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

I'll be 24 next week.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

21 days younger than my husband :D

Posted

I started my 163rd trimester on Palm Sunday.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I'm 19, woohoo!

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='thicke' date='Apr 19 2004, 05:27 AM'] I'm 33. But the sad thing is I actually had to sit and do the math to make sure I had it right. :o [/quote]
Yeah, that's pretty sad... I think I've had to do that once or twice... I ususally just try really hard to remember... am I 34 or 35??? Not like the younger people who can tell in exactly how many more days they will turn a year older... Notice no one in their thirties says... "I'm 35 now... but I'll be 36 in October!"... I think between 12 and 21 there's this huge rush to be one year older... I remember feeling that way... that never happens now!! :)

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[font="Courier"]ok
I am sure most of you know that I am 29 today (look at the bottom of the main phorum screen)
However - if you are as old as you feel... I am 20 years old. :cool:
So... I plan to enjoy the next 12 months - I hope you all do the same.[/font]

theculturewarrior
Posted

I'm 20 years old too. Would somebody buy me a beer?

Posted

28, soon to be 29 :( I feel younger, though, hehe. :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...