Ice_nine Posted January 7, 2011 Posted January 7, 2011 [quote name='ThePenciledOne' timestamp='1294379738' post='2197556'] Somehow, I feel like I have grown to dislike sarcasm. A lot. [/quote] Sarcasm is the cheapest form of wit. I'm too broke to afford anything else.
Adrestia Posted January 7, 2011 Posted January 7, 2011 http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/219342/february-23-2009/turning-to-religion---jim-martin This clip is from last year, but I like it and wanted to post it.
Socrates Posted January 10, 2011 Posted January 10, 2011 [quote name='sixpence' timestamp='1294395560' post='2197566'] organic marijuana co-ops?? awesome!!!! [/quote] Shaddup, hippie.
ardillacid Posted January 10, 2011 Posted January 10, 2011 [quote name='Ice_nine' timestamp='1294430206' post='2197628'] Sarcasm is the cheapest form of wit. I'm too broke to afford anything else. [/quote] Sell off all your hydroponics and associated indoor growing equipment and purchase some wit at Wal-Mart.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now