let_go_let_God Posted December 21, 2010 Posted December 21, 2010 So I know I'm about 3 weeks early with this, but Cttc and I are getting hitched on 1/7/11. Since between now and then there's Christmas and the Solemnity of Mary Mother of God, things will be hectic and I may forget to post. Pictures will be following sometime after the wedding. So till then. God bless- LGLG
CatherineM Posted December 21, 2010 Posted December 21, 2010 Would have been better for taxes to get married before the new year.
Luigi Posted December 21, 2010 Posted December 21, 2010 Congratu-ma-lations! You're going to have a prime wedding, I'm sure, since all the numbers of your wedding day are prime. Many happy years together, and God bless you both.
MissScripture Posted December 21, 2010 Posted December 21, 2010 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1292908800' post='2193743'] Would have been better for taxes to get married before the new year. [/quote] How very romantic.
Luigi Posted December 21, 2010 Posted December 21, 2010 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1292910148' post='2193750'] How very romantic. [/quote] Romantic or not, young marrieds are almost always broke - a tax break here, a deduction there, it all adds up.
MissScripture Posted December 21, 2010 Posted December 21, 2010 [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1292911579' post='2193756'] Romantic or not, young marrieds are almost always broke - a tax break here, a deduction there, it all adds up. [/quote] I know, I'm a young married, not even finished with school. I'm still hoping we can just live on love and all that jazz.
let_go_let_God Posted December 21, 2010 Author Posted December 21, 2010 [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1292908820' post='2193744'] Congratu-ma-lations! You're going to have a prime wedding, I'm sure, since all the numbers of your wedding day are prime. Many happy years together, and God bless you both. [/quote] While 1 isn't technically prime, I though the same thing! Cttc thought I was crazy. God bless- LGLG
thessalonian Posted December 21, 2010 Posted December 21, 2010 (edited) [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1292908800' post='2193743'] Would have been better for taxes to get married before the new year. [/quote] Ya u betcha and yer husband cuda saved money every yur combinin yer Christmass gift with yer aniversary. Edited December 21, 2010 by thessalonian
dominicansoul Posted December 21, 2010 Posted December 21, 2010 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1292913580' post='2193758'] I'm still hoping we can just live on love and all that jazz. [/quote]
fides quarens intellectum Posted December 21, 2010 Posted December 21, 2010 woo-hoo! can't wait to see the pictures - don't forget - you promised!!!!!
Catholictothecore Posted December 21, 2010 Posted December 21, 2010 I can't wait to see pictures as well...
Lil Red Posted December 21, 2010 Posted December 21, 2010 [quote name='Catholictothecore' timestamp='1292971330' post='2193857'] I can't wait to see pictures as well... [/quote] :mellow: nice.
let_go_let_God Posted December 22, 2010 Author Posted December 22, 2010 I'm with Cttc on that one too. God bless- LGLG
let_go_let_God Posted December 27, 2010 Author Posted December 27, 2010 Well the countdown is down to 11 days and we just had out last meeting with the priest prior to the wedding. It was kinda strange to go to mass last night and see our wedding bann in the bulletin. One more Sunday until we get married! I am so very excited. Now if I could successfully work from home that would be a good thing. God bless- LGLG
Sarah147 Posted December 27, 2010 Posted December 27, 2010 [img]http://n2.nabble.com/images/smiley/smiley_beam.gif[/img] AWESOME! Congratulations.
Rebecca2009 Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 Congratulations!!! And God bless you both.
Anastasia13 Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 May God bless your union with all the joy and love that such an occasion can offer, and may He guide you closer to Him and to each other as you live you travel your lives together.
let_go_let_God Posted January 3, 2011 Author Posted January 3, 2011 Hey pham, We're 4 days away, thanks for your prayers and we're really getting excited. God bless- LGLG
dominicansoul Posted January 3, 2011 Posted January 3, 2011 remember to post pics, if you want, and congrats, and prayers for your big day!! hope all runs smooth...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now