cmotherofpirl Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 Don't ya love when people interrupt their honeymoon to post at phatmass, now that IS addiction
MissScripture Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 [quote name='let_go_let_God' timestamp='1294542814' post='2197942'] CatholictotheCore and I are officially MARRIED!!! Although he wants my name to be changed to Mrs. CTTC, I prefer to keep my maiden screen name. Pics will be coming as soon as we can. Now back to our regularly scheduled honeymoon. Love you pham and thanks for the prayers. God bless- LGLG [/quote] Tell him you worked long and hard for your post count and don't want to start a new one! And besides, I still have "Miss" as part of my SN and I'm married. Congrats! I hope it all went well, and you're having a lovely honeymoon!
Ed Normile Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 Well congratulations, my wish for you both is that you are able to enjoy the best that life has to offer, that you thank God for every good thing you receive, that you both can forgive each other, and that you love each other firstmost and always. ed
homeschoolmom Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 [quote name='let_go_let_God' timestamp='1294542814' post='2197942'] CatholictotheCore and I are officially MARRIED!!! Although he wants my name to be changed to Mrs. CTTC, I prefer to keep my maiden screen name. Pics will be coming as soon as we can. Now back to our regularly scheduled honeymoon. Love you pham and thanks for the prayers. God bless- LGLG [/quote]
Lil Red Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1294546671' post='2197979'] Don't ya love when people interrupt their honeymoon to post at phatmass, now that IS addiction [/quote] or having their babies?
homeschoolmom Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 It seemed way more amazing to me when I thought everyone uses a desktop like I do... then I remembered that almost no one uses a desktop outside of work.
let_go_let_God Posted January 17, 2011 Author Posted January 17, 2011 So folks wanted photos. These are ones from friends and family. We wont get proofs for about another week so enjoy! (Btw I'm in the dress) [img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs005.snc6/165584_10150119108406648_614556647_8295103_1234530_n.jpg[/img] http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1365.snc4/163783_539785729358_144701342_31700291_3689543_n.jpg Daddy handing me off [img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs058.ash2/36239_539785774268_144701342_31700293_765213_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1376.snc4/164884_183866284970959_100000427652071_535970_5773697_n.jpg[/img] Our Beloved Fr. Andy [img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1387.snc4/163970_539785804208_144701342_31700294_1767701_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs021.snc6/165141_539785973868_144701342_31700300_1474179_n.jpg[/img] Bridesmaid's flowers [img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs013.snc6/166339_539806702328_144702133_31700755_7848558_n.jpg[/img] Will have more later. God bless- LGLG
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1294545198' post='2197958'] Shoot, I lost the pool. I had bet that he'd be too hung over from the bachelor party to make it to the church on time. I guess you guys are too busy to post photos. [/quote] I wonder what they're doing. Does anyone know where they were going for their honeymoon? Wherever they went, I'm sure they're doing plenty of sightseeing.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 (edited) [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1294548794' post='2198000'] It seemed way more amazing to me when I thought everyone uses a desktop like I do... then I remembered that almost no one uses a desktop outside of work. [/quote] Well, I use a laptop, not a desktop, but it's my only computer, and I only use it at home. The laptop lets me post while I'm lying on the couch, otherwise, I probably would still use a desktop. I desperately need to update my cell phone, but I can't seem to find one without "apps." I just want to be able to make and receive calls when I'm out and about in case of emergencies, late for an appointment, etc. That's all. I've never even learned to use the message function on my current cell phone. Edited January 17, 2011 by IgnatiusofLoyola
CatherineM Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1295297661' post='2201087'] Well, I use a laptop, not a desktop, but it's my only computer, and I only use it at home. The laptop lets me post while I'm lying on the couch, otherwise, I probably would still use a desktop. I desperately need to update my cell phone, but I can't seem to find one without "apps." I just want to be able to make and receive calls when I'm out and about in case of emergencies, late for an appointment, etc. That's all. I've never even learned to use the message function on my current cell phone. [/quote] Try getting a cell phone designed for small children. We got one for my FIL. Big buttons, and no apps, but it did come in frog green. Good to find if he drops it in the snow I guess. Oh yeah, and the pictures were great.
ReinnieR Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 wait. what?? catholic to the hardcore is married??
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 (edited) [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1295298999' post='2201095'] Try getting a cell phone designed for small children. We got one for my FIL. Big buttons, and no apps, but it did come in frog green. Good to find if he drops it in the snow I guess. Oh yeah, and the pictures were great. [/quote] Excellent idea. The green might make it easier for me to find the cell phone in my purse. Was the cell phone sold by one of the main cell service providers? I hope so. I'll look into what Verizon has for kids. It's also a lot easier on my ego than looking into what Verizon has for the "elderly." Lots of us (especially those who read and write for a living) lose our ability to read small numbers up close LONG before we are "elderly." Even my reading glasses don't help sometimes. I've literally had nightmares where I couldn't dial emergency because I couldn't read the small numbers on the phone. Edited January 17, 2011 by IgnatiusofLoyola
CatherineM Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1295301206' post='2201118'] Excellent idea. The green might make it easier for me to find the cell phone in my purse. Was the cell phone sold by one of the main cell service providers? I hope so. I'll look into what Verizon has for kids. It's also a lot easier on my ego than looking into what Verizon has for the "elderly." Lots of us (especially those who read and write for a living) lose our ability to read small numbers up close LONG before we are "elderly." Even my reading glasses don't help sometimes. I've literally had nightmares where I couldn't dial emergency because I couldn't read the small numbers on the phone. [/quote] [img]http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/061204/consumer_Migo.grid-4x2.jpg[/img]
CatherineM Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 You'd probably do better with the Jitterbug though. [img]http://www.greatcall.com/Images/phones/modals/jbj-red-open.jpg[/img]
let_go_let_God Posted January 18, 2011 Author Posted January 18, 2011 (edited) We stayed in Duluth for a few days enjoying time spent not in Iowa. Then we came back to Iowa and enjoyed some peace and quiet before being found by my parishioners. I've been back at work since Monday. So I'm eagerly awaiting our proofs. CttC has also gotten his first "Honey Do" list. I don't think he's realized it though God bless- LGLG edit: Double posted... Edited January 18, 2011 by let_go_let_God
homeschoolmom Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1295304065' post='2201134'] [img]http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/061204/consumer_Migo.grid-4x2.jpg[/img] [/quote] [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1295304418' post='2201137'] You'd probably do better with the Jitterbug though. [img]http://www.greatcall.com/Images/phones/modals/jbj-red-open.jpg[/img] [/quote] <sigh> these are both better than my phone. I love the green one.
Catholictothecore Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 I love how our wedding thread is also home to a cell phone chat...what varied people we phatmassers are.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now