Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wedding Day!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Congrats!! :) It'll go great!

Catholictothecore
Posted

thanks, all, 3 days and counting.

Posted

Congratulations and best wishes! It will go by so fast....

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Don't let stress get to you, don't let last minute details frustrate you, relax and enjoy! :cheers:

Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1294154274' post='2196536']
Don't let stress get to you, don't let last minute details frustrate you, relax and enjoy! :cheers:
[/quote]

What cmom said! It's your and your husband's day, and God's. Everyone else will just go with the flow. :)

let_go_let_God
Posted

I am finally feeling stressed today. Between wedding party and trying to finish my program I am feeling stressed.

Oye...

God bless-
LGLG

let_go_let_God
Posted

Although I don't think that our wedding thread will gain the epicness of Slappo's weeding thread with Scrabble.

God bless-
LGLG

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='let_go_let_God' timestamp='1294266732' post='2197167']
Although I don't think that our wedding thread will gain the epicness of Slappo's weeding thread with Scrabble.

God bless-
LGLG
[/quote]
I will try to come up with something epic-er just for you. :)

Posted

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

[img]http://media.theknot.com/ImageStage/Objects/0003/0003822/large_image.jpg[/img]




[img]http://multiply.com/mu/notfallingapart/image/2:commentgraphics/photos/937/1200x120/13/smiley-wedding1.gif?et=%2BYIuqBbsqbje8PQHEXY99g&nmid=129057792[/img]

Brother Adam
Posted

Congratulations! :)

let_go_let_God
Posted

Thanks guys, I apreciate it. I already can't sleep. Didn't fall asleep till about 130 last night and I was up by 6 AM. But I'm getting married tomorrow!


:clapping: :dance: :like: :yahoo: :harp: :like3: :banana:

God bless-
LGLG

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='let_go_let_God' timestamp='1294318608' post='2197349']
Thanks guys, I apreciate it. I already can't sleep. Didn't fall asleep till about 130 last night and I was up by 6 AM. But I'm getting married tomorrow!


:clapping: :dance: :like: :yahoo: :harp: :like3: :banana:

God bless-
LGLG
[/quote]
:clapping:

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

[quote name='let_go_let_God' timestamp='1294318608' post='2197349']
Thanks guys, I apreciate it. I already can't sleep. Didn't fall asleep till about 130 last night and I was up by 6 AM. But I'm getting married tomorrow!


:clapping: :dance: :like: :yahoo: :harp: :like3: :banana:

God bless-
LGLG
[/quote]

YAY!!! Enjoy it. So, i'm guessing tonight is the rehearsal and dinner - just have fun with your friends and family tonight! Are you having a holy hour tonight? Prayers.

Archaeology cat
Posted

Today's the day! Congratulations!

let_go_let_God
Posted

CatholictotheCore and I are officially MARRIED!!! Although he wants my name to be changed to Mrs. CTTC, I prefer to keep my maiden screen name. Pics will be coming as soon as we can.


Now back to our regularly scheduled honeymoon.

Love you pham and thanks for the prayers.

God bless-
LGLG

let_go_let_God
Posted

CatholictotheCore and I are officially MARRIED!!! Although he wants my name to be changed to Mrs. CTTC, I prefer to keep my maiden screen name. Pics will be coming as soon as we can.


Now back to our regularly scheduled honeymoon.

Love you pham and thanks for the prayers.

God bless-
LGLG

dominicansoul
Posted

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cheers:

Posted

CONGRATULATIONS!

Posted

Shoot, I lost the pool. I had bet that he'd be too hung over from the bachelor party to make it to the church on time. I guess you guys are too busy to post photos.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...