Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should he?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

When did this happen? What's going on? Don't tick off Adam unnecessarily... C'mon, be nice...

ilovechrist
Posted

she pleads on behalf of her husband dUSt...
we need someone to share happy debates with again :D

Posted

Please dUST?

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Please.....make this wife's husband happy.

Posted

Aww, poor Mrs. Brother Adam! :sadder:

Posted

Brother Adam is perhaps our greatest asset lets not lose him...I say give Bro Adam his posts!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Such is the life of a married woman ;)

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

dUst you still alive buddy?

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I don't see him online....he may be with his new baby.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted (edited)

sorry...double post

Edited by Mrs. Bro. Adam
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Alot of us have been guilty of post padding (ME for example), I think dUSt was playing a practical joke.

But, can Adam please have his post numbers back? He's really serious about not coming back. :sadder:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted (edited)

I vote yes and anyone who wants to know what I think can check out Ironmonk's good-bye post.

Oh, and I'm also guilty of post padding...may 20 or so...

dUSt, if you insist on keeping his, take mine, too.

Otherwise, give Adam his posts back.

Edited by Raphael
Posted

I vote yes. Even though it was hilarious that it happened.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Thank you dUSt!

Posted

Geesh. I leave work, take my daughter to practice, watch the Mavs game, and then come back to the phorum to give Bro Adam's posts back, and read all this?

You people need more ice cream with sprinkles on top.

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

haha thanks dust

Brother Adam
Posted

cute.

stargirl3:16
Posted

Yay! You're back!
*puts away petitions meant to save Bro. Adam*

For a minute there I thought you were gone for good...

voiciblanche
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Apr 21 2004, 03:33 AM'] cute. [/quote]
:lol: Oh, you're happy and you know it. 1002783 posts?

Okay, I'll stop poking fun at you. Welcome back! ;)


(And nice title :D )

Edited by voiciblanche
Posted

But the phunny thing is he can't change his title still!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...