Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should he?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='the_rev' date='Apr 21 2004, 06:10 AM'] But the phunny thing is he can't change his title still!!!!!! [/quote]
Yes he can.... he changed it to Non Catholic Catholic.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='dUSt' date='Apr 20 2004, 11:36 PM'] Geesh. I leave work, take my daughter to practice, watch the Mavs game, and then come back to the phorum to give Bro Adam's posts back, and read all this?

You people need more ice cream with sprinkles on top. [/quote]
I ate a Drumstick (you know, the ice cream cones with chocolate and peanuts on it....) on my way home from Wal Mart today. :D

homeschoolmom
Posted

Guess what we had for dinner... ice cream sundaes! I'm the mom, I get to pick! I'm the greatest mom in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...