Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should he?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

ilovechrist
Posted

u gotta feel special now br. adam! over a million posts...

Posted

hahahahaha, over a million posts!! :) :) :) this thread was pretty funny.

Posted

Man, see...I told you the man was joking. Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me.

But the thread was funny.

Posted

Az, they should be listening to you more often.

Time to break out the velvet hammer.

homeschoolmom
Posted

I thought he was going to give himself the title of "cheater"... :)

Glad you're back Adam... enjoy your million post count... must be awfully important to you to go through all of this...

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Thank you dUSt

Posted

This gets funnier by the minute.

Jake Huether
Posted

Brother Adam is not...

Jake Huether
Posted

...the only one...

Jake Huether
Posted

... who post pads.

:lol:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

LOL...I was trying to figure out what my husband was not! LOL

ilovechrist
Posted

if i ever get NEAR 10,000 posts, let alone a million, i shall faint from happiness... :lol:

stargirl3:16
Posted

If I get 1,000 posts I'd be happy.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I'll be happy with getting a thousand, until I get it, then I'll want two thousand ;)

homeschoolmom
Posted

you guys think about this way tooooo much. You should be ashamed to have so many posts... go get a life!

<slinks away, dodging tomatoes>

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[quote name='willguy' date='Apr 21 2004, 09:44 AM'] This gets funnier by the minute. [/quote]
[font="Courier"]This gets more freaky-weird by the minuet. [/font]

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

lol, thanks dUSt...

...you can ignore the hate mail I sent you and the hitman I hired to find you...

:P

Yay! Adam's back!

Posted

Just remember, its the quality of the posts, not the quantity.

::wanders away hoping that statement makes me feel better about my own post count.::

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote] Just remember, its the quality of the posts, not the quantity.

::wanders away hoping that statement makes me feel better about my own post count.::[/quote]

Lol...you get rewards for both, so they're really more like equals.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

*throws tomatoes at everyone who I've been here longer than, and already has 1000 posts or more*












*runs for her life*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...