MeteorShower Posted February 16, 2011 Posted February 16, 2011 I used to love Linkin Park! 'Numb' was my favourite song ever!
MissScripture Posted February 16, 2011 Posted February 16, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1297817008' post='2212766'] I''m glad you're enjoying it! Yeah, "numb" is one of my all time fave's...kinda describes a lot of what I was feeling just a few years ago.... haha..no one's going to my funeral but immediate family members. I hate funerals, so I'm not even sure If I'm gonna show up! [/quote] Me and all of my kids that I haven't had yet, but that you will nanny for will count as immediate family, right?
dominicansoul Posted February 16, 2011 Author Posted February 16, 2011 [quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1297819162' post='2212785'] When I hear/see lincoln park it reminds me of this commercial from when I was a kid [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoMyOj2Ou7E[/media] [/quote]
dominicansoul Posted February 16, 2011 Author Posted February 16, 2011 [quote name='ExCorde' timestamp='1297819448' post='2212786'] I wouldn't be so sure, you're so amesome that people would want to at least try and sneak in! But it seems you've given this some thought.. [/quote] awwwwwwwww.....i'm humbled.... ...but yeah, I've pretty much written out what I want: my wake at the Church with Adoration and Benediction; Holy Rosary; then the Funeral Mass cantored by a singer with the most beautiful voice in the world (she lives in the dallas/ft. worth area, a childhood friend of mine....) and it's not open to the public, just to my immediate family. (with the exception of MS and RC and their future kids...) I already bought my grave (the cemetary was having a two-for-one special on graves, a good deal!) and i'm already paying for it so my family won't have all these burdens wehn i die. I'm also getting some monks to carve out a log for my casket Sheesh all of this sounds freaky weird, but preparing for death is a Dominican thing... (no, i'm just weird....) OKAY...MOVING ON TO MORE MUSIC!
dominicansoul Posted February 16, 2011 Author Posted February 16, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjVkXlxsO8Q[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 16, 2011 Author Posted February 16, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlCC1GOwFw[/media]HAHA, I love their headbangin' at teh beginnin'looks like Dominican style profound inclinations!
dominicansoul Posted February 16, 2011 Author Posted February 16, 2011 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1297812910' post='2212743'] Get back to studying, you. [/quote] thanx for wearing the pantaloons, moose [quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1297818162' post='2212776'] I've been listening to Breaking The Habit and In The End alot lately [/quote] yeah, I smiled when your status was the refrain from "Breaking the Habit" a few days ago.... [quote name='MeteorShower' timestamp='1297821791' post='2212799'] I used to love Linkin Park! 'Numb' was my favourite song ever! [/quote] one of the ones that sucked me in!
dominicansoul Posted February 16, 2011 Author Posted February 16, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1297869523' post='2212951'] Their last two albums were awful [/quote] well...they were definitely different but i enjoy them just the same... what I really hated was them teaming up with Jayzee that was just stupid!
vee Posted February 16, 2011 Posted February 16, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1297841349' post='2212896'] and it's not open to the public, just to my immediate family. (with the exception of MS and RC and their future kids...and Vee) [/quote] amesome. I'll bring a big hanky and some Crown Royal Black.
dominicansoul Posted February 16, 2011 Author Posted February 16, 2011 (edited) Vee, u can't come, u'll be stuck in some hermitage somewheres! ...I'll come haunt you instead! Edited February 16, 2011 by dominicansoul
dominicansoul Posted February 16, 2011 Author Posted February 16, 2011 (edited) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hClNxEjukLE[/media] Edited February 16, 2011 by dominicansoul
dominicansoul Posted February 16, 2011 Author Posted February 16, 2011 I'm trying to get the Dom Sis' to make a mock video of this lyp syncing to this song... (to no avail, they are disturbed I like Linkin' Park ) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUyGziAjES4[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 16, 2011 Author Posted February 16, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 16, 2011 Author Posted February 16, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbmyGE2to7Q[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 16, 2011 Author Posted February 16, 2011 LP also created a "re-animation" album where they played around with some of their original songs and produced different "mixes" so to speak. Here is an example: Here is the original "by myself"--- [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHqqImXXprE[/media] and here is the reanimation mix: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEH5hPl9SfQ[/media] i think i like the reanimation better!
SaintOlaf Posted February 16, 2011 Posted February 16, 2011 You missed one, I have no idea how to embed the video so you'll have to click. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYNRhzX6gw8
Not A Mallard Posted February 16, 2011 Posted February 16, 2011 [quote name='SaintOlaf' timestamp='1297897319' post='2213097'] You missed one, I have no idea how to embed the video so you'll have to click. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYNRhzX6gw8 [/quote] genius! XD
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now