MeteorShower Posted February 17, 2011 Posted February 17, 2011 I miss the days when I used to be obsessed with this band. I haven't heard any of their recent stuff!
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 ...and my theme song from this past Valentine's Day.. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyvDDySHQVk[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NLJ0h4g3tE[/media][quote name='MeteorShower' timestamp='1297979210' post='2213386'] I miss the days when I used to be obsessed with this band. I haven't heard any of their recent stuff! [/quote] stay tuned! I'm posting it all!
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwcZR_9bO3Y[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 This song was written after the flooding of Louisiana in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.... [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_YGKWXF14Y[/media]...a criticism of George W. Bush? hhmmm... not really sure....
MeteorShower Posted February 17, 2011 Posted February 17, 2011 (edited) [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1297979694' post='2213389'] stay tuned! I'm posting it all! [/quote] Yeah, I should probably take advantage of the fact that you're posting a gazillion of their songs, and listen to them Edited February 17, 2011 by MeteorShower
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 this sounds like Chester was really straining with his vocals... ..the reason why the concert was cancelled in the first place.... I played this song for my dog Leia and she started to whimper and howl... [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOjbkmWEt_A[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wbC-lxC_Xw[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpt7RJUGpdE[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 (edited) "do you feel cold and lost in desperation? you built up hope, but failure is all you've known? remember all your sadness and frustration and let it go....let it go.." ---Iredescent (there's a reason i like Linkin Park so much....) Edited February 17, 2011 by dominicansoul
Not A Mallard Posted February 17, 2011 Posted February 17, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1297982037' post='2213405'] this sounds like Chester was really straining with his vocals... ..the reason why the concert was cancelled in the first place.... I played this song for my dog Leia and she started to whimper and howl... [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOjbkmWEt_A[/media] [/quote] It's a good song, but his screamy voice in front of that nice music really ruined it for me >_<
dominicansoul Posted February 18, 2011 Author Posted February 18, 2011 (edited) I dedicate this song to Sternhauser [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4er9gIn9hM[/media] I keep editing this post, cos, some of the songs I post have the f-bomb and I'm like "oops" Edited February 18, 2011 by dominicansoul
Sternhauser Posted February 18, 2011 Posted February 18, 2011 Dedicatin' a song right back at ya, Dominican Soul. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VucczIg98Gw[/media] ~Sternhauser
dominicansoul Posted February 19, 2011 Author Posted February 19, 2011 thanx stern. i wonder how that would sound if linkin park did a cover?
Sternhauser Posted February 20, 2011 Posted February 20, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1298126269' post='2213819'] i wonder how that would sound if linkin park did a cover? [/quote] Terrible. ~Sternhauser
dominicansoul Posted February 20, 2011 Author Posted February 20, 2011 [quote name='Sternhauser' timestamp='1298160819' post='2213963'] Terrible. ~Sternhauser [/quote] well i guess since it's terrible to begin with
ardillacid Posted February 20, 2011 Posted February 20, 2011 [quote name='Sternhauser' timestamp='1298160819' post='2213963'] Terrible. ~Sternhauser [/quote] Spreadin' the love
Semper Catholic Posted February 21, 2011 Posted February 21, 2011 More Third Eye Blind, less lyrics I wrote in middle school
Nihil Obstat Posted February 21, 2011 Posted February 21, 2011 I'm gonna go ahead and dedicate this to both Stern and DS: (For DS because this is much better than Linkin Park, and for Stern for obvious reasons.) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQkActP-isE[/media] Oh poor, dumb Sex Pistols... Here's one just because it's a favourite of mine: (you'll have to turn up the volume to hear it) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtiVvyBTToY[/media]
Not A Mallard Posted February 21, 2011 Posted February 21, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR1wcOPx-HE[/media] probably one of the best covers I've ever heard
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now