dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGEYI3_hrVo[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 "folks, we have a special guest for you tonite....i'd like to introduce... [b]MR. HAAAAAAAAAAAHN[/b]..." [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVYr9sKPF8s[/media]
ardillacid Posted February 17, 2011 Posted February 17, 2011 [quote name='SaintOlaf' timestamp='1297897319' post='2213097'] You missed one, I have no idea how to embed the video so you'll have to click. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYNRhzX6gw8 [/quote] Overproduced? Has anyone here listened to a Lil' Wayne or Kanye West album?
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 this isn't the original version of "pushing me away" but it sure is a nice live one... It kills me that the concert was canceled... auuurgh!!! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOyHPzKh9GA[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 ...wow...Chester needs some meat on his bones ..way too skinny!He's like NAV! hahahahha
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 I dedicate this to my ex-boyfriend "Guti": [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKry3R8J2mQ[/media] (...and some parts i can dedicate to the "Mad Hatter" )
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 (edited) "Somewhere I Belong" Song makes me reflect on the fact I'm a fish outta water outside of the convent. The DSMME was the only place I ever felt fulfilled, and where "I belonged...." [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsCD5XCu6CM[/media] *sigh* ...such is life.... Edited February 17, 2011 by dominicansoul
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 *sniff* this is from the last time they were in TX [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cNdDuNKrx0[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 this reminds me of hinter and Max talking about cage fighting: (Max would mos def be the only one left standing hahahaha) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ_BiMRWahU[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_aTbmz7zY[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 i woulda been in the mosh pit... [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-8IFcDPw[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPbROAmFh-s[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 (edited) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLHpvjrFpe0[/media] Edited February 17, 2011 by dominicansoul
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXYE_50Ts[/media] (not a linkin park original, but i couldn't resist)
SaintOlaf Posted February 17, 2011 Posted February 17, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1297963074' post='2213314'] Overproduced? Has anyone here listened to a Lil' Wayne or Kanye West album? [/quote] I know right? Still a funny video regardless though.
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KvzFgw6sA[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xeu-zpcwdaM[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 there's a few songs that require "clean up." I'm not posting those....
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H7ZwDawsb4[/media]
dominicansoul Posted February 17, 2011 Author Posted February 17, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyBFySXi6Cc[/media]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now