Not A Mallard Posted March 30, 2011 Posted March 30, 2011 (edited) Seal is not Master ed. Master ed is the One. Edited March 30, 2011 by Not A Mallard
Ed Normile Posted March 30, 2011 Author Posted March 30, 2011 [quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1301502554' post='2224702'] Master ed, how do I learn to fly? [/quote] Observe the bird, contemplate flight. Let your mind soar with thoughts of higher aspirations, then you will realize flight. ed
Ed Normile Posted March 30, 2011 Author Posted March 30, 2011 [quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1301527865' post='2224835'] Master ed, how do I control the weather? [/quote] You must obtain an umbrella. ed
Not A Mallard Posted March 31, 2011 Posted March 31, 2011 (edited) Something is happening......I am not the student I should be..... I want [i]more[/i], but I know I shouldn't..... Edited March 31, 2011 by Not A Mallard
Not A Mallard Posted March 31, 2011 Posted March 31, 2011 Someday, I'm going to be the most [i]powerful[/i] student [i]ever[/i]!
MargaretTeresa Posted April 4, 2011 Posted April 4, 2011 Who are you and why should I await breathlessly for your posts? lol
Ed Normile Posted April 4, 2011 Author Posted April 4, 2011 [quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1301892011' post='2225811'] Who are you and why should I await breathlessly for your posts? lol [/quote] You do need enlightenment ! I hear your cry for help and will take you under my wing. ed
Lil'Monster Posted April 4, 2011 Posted April 4, 2011 [quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1301893872' post='2225814'] You do need enlightenment ! I hear your cry for help and will take you under my wing. ed [/quote] lol hahahaha i do need enlightment too!
Ed Normile Posted April 5, 2011 Author Posted April 5, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1301927044' post='2225842'] lol hahahaha i do need enlightment too! [/quote] Lil'Monster, you are a light unto the world ! ed
Not A Mallard Posted April 5, 2011 Posted April 5, 2011 I have gone to the dark side. I am now MIkolbe's apprentice.
Lil'Monster Posted April 5, 2011 Posted April 5, 2011 [quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1302003926' post='2226082'] I have gone to the dark side. I am now MIkolbe's apprentice. [/quote] noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol
Lil'Monster Posted April 5, 2011 Posted April 5, 2011 [quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1301977906' post='2226061'] Lil'Monster, you are a light unto the world ! ed [/quote] thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now