Lil Red Posted April 14, 2011 Posted April 14, 2011 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1302749642' post='2228509'] She has been moved to a part of the hospital without internet, she is healing and they can probably save her leg. [/quote] thank you!! i was wondering what was up, since she hasn't posted lately.
MissScripture Posted April 14, 2011 Posted April 14, 2011 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1302749642' post='2228509'] She has been moved to a part of the hospital without internet, she is healing and they can probably save her leg. [/quote] So, do you have mental telepathy with her or something? But YAY about saving her leg! That is always good news!
Luigi Posted April 14, 2011 Posted April 14, 2011 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1302749642' post='2228509'] She has been moved to a part of the hospital without internet, she is healing and they can probably save her leg. [/quote] I'm happy to know they can probably saveher leg. I have a feeling she's very attached to it.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 14, 2011 Posted April 14, 2011 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1302749642' post='2228509'] She has been moved to a part of the hospital without internet, she is healing and they can probably save her leg. [/quote] Geez, I didn't know that was in question. Praying.
Rebecca2009 Posted April 14, 2011 Posted April 14, 2011 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1302754854' post='2228560'] Geez, I didn't know that was in question. Praying. [/quote] Same here! Definitely will lift her up in prayers today!!!
rhetoricfemme Posted April 14, 2011 Posted April 14, 2011 Still praying! Catherine's been on my mind a lot the last few days, sure hope this gets sorted out soon for her!
littlesister Posted April 15, 2011 Posted April 15, 2011 Just found this myself. Prayers, for sure! Suggestion : to get rid of "shoe polish" taste ( good way to describe it) try hard mints, Brach's or some good brand like that. Worked for me.
dUSt Posted April 15, 2011 Posted April 15, 2011 I'm glad they can save her leg, but if they end up not saving it, I think we should try to get it. It'd be an amesome relic when Catherine M gets canonized.
MeteorShower Posted April 15, 2011 Posted April 15, 2011 I'm still praying. I hope that everything is going well
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted April 15, 2011 Posted April 15, 2011 (edited) [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1302750140' post='2228515'] So, do you have mental telepathy with her or something? But YAY about saving her leg! That is always good news! [/quote] Strangely, there are other methods of communication besides the Internet. But, since it's cmotherofpirl, I wouldn't rule out mental telephathy or other rare gifts. However the message was received, we appreciate the updates. Like Nihil, I somehow missed the earliest posts where Catherine M mentioned the possibility that she could lose her leg. I'm SOOOO happy to hear that the prognosis is good on that. But, even the possibility of flesh eating bacteria--Yikes! So glad to hear that the prognosis is good there, too. Catherine M--You can't do anything like anyone else can you? LOL You have a problem with a pressure sore from your wheelchair and you end up with medical problems worthy of a horror movie. I see another book in your future. You wrote the first one too soon! Seriously, your continued in good spirits in the face of all this is an inspiration. You haven't said it, but I'm pretty sure that sometimes you cry or feel like crying, or feel sorry for yourself, but, overall, the way you are handling this, helps me keep my own life in perspective and is a genuine help. I vote we change the rules and let you (and Indwelling Trinity) be named saints while you are still alive. But, I wouldn't blame you if you asked God to scale back on your Lenten penance next year. Double prayers from me. I'd hug you, except it would probably hurt, and I'd accidentally break some important medical equipment. P.S. I know you're not on the Internet now, but with any luck, someone wlll read your mail to you at some point, or you will read this post later. P.S.S. I bet your former roommate really misses you, and I'll also pray that her new roommate isn't mean to her, as her former roommate was (not you, the roommate before you.) Edited April 15, 2011 by IgnatiusofLoyola
MissScripture Posted April 15, 2011 Posted April 15, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1302904078' post='2229049'] I'm glad they can save her leg, but if they end up not saving it, I think we should try to get it. It'd be an amesome relic when Catherine M gets canonized. [/quote] [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1302905565' post='2229060'] Strangely, there are other methods of communication besides the Internet. But, since it's cmotherofpirl, I wouldn't rule out mental telephathy or other rare gifts. However the message was received, we appreciate the updates. [/quote] WHAT? OTHER methods of communication? But...but, I use the internet for almost EVERYTHING!
MargaretTeresa Posted April 16, 2011 Posted April 16, 2011 prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer!!!!!!!!! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/amen.gif[/img]
Ash Wednesday Posted April 16, 2011 Posted April 16, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1302904078' post='2229049'] I'm glad they can save her leg, but if they end up not saving it, I think we should try to get it. It'd be an amesome relic when Catherine M gets canonized. [/quote] I'm sorry. But I still laugh about the time Katholikos (I think it was him) who had to get a leg amputated and you asked him if he thought they were keeping his leg in a cooler up in heaven. Seriously, I still crack up about that. Continued prayers for Catherine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now