Lil Red Posted April 20, 2011 Posted April 20, 2011 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1303257634' post='2230360'] I know you wanted to punish him after that tv interview thing, but do you think maybe this was a bit much? [/quote]
Norseman82 Posted April 20, 2011 Posted April 20, 2011 (edited) [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1303177857' post='2230011'] A Polish lady locked herself in the bathroom for an hour. [/quote] I wish I had that problem. Is she single? Edited April 20, 2011 by Norseman82
CatherineM Posted April 20, 2011 Posted April 20, 2011 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1303257634' post='2230360'] I know you wanted to punish him after that tv interview thing, but do you think maybe this was a bit much? [/quote] I'd forgotten about that. See, my brain injury makes me an ideal wife because I can never remember what I'm supposed to be mad about.
CatherineM Posted April 20, 2011 Posted April 20, 2011 [quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1303259574' post='2230367'] Is she single? [/quote] No, and she's old enough to be your mom. Her dad once made a pass at me, right in front of my husband. I think I reminded him of his mama from the old country.
emilier98 Posted April 20, 2011 Posted April 20, 2011 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1303256351' post='2230349'] The home care nurse came today to change the dressing and repack the wound. I got completely freaked out when she pulled this Q-tip out to show me how deep it was, and it was like 2 inches. I guess I didn't understand what was really involved because I can't see it. Austin is freaked completely out. He's scheduled to go to Calgary next week, and is thinking about cancelling. I'm trying to stay positive. [/quote] Ok, my arse hurts now and I feel like I need a very long and very hot shower. Thank you. Also, glad that you are home safe, sound and in one piece. How I have missed your wit on here.
emilier98 Posted April 20, 2011 Posted April 20, 2011 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1303259891' post='2230370'] I'd forgotten about that. See, my brain injury makes me an ideal wife because I can never remember what I'm supposed to be mad about. [/quote] I had an ex like that. It was amesome! However I could never tell if he really forgot like our anniversary or not. lol
Lilllabettt Posted April 20, 2011 Posted April 20, 2011 Catherine im so glad youre back - pm isnt the same w/o you
CatherineM Posted April 20, 2011 Posted April 20, 2011 I've had a bad reaction to one of the meds. I'm covered in red spots like I've got the measles. I may be headed back to the hospital.
Luigi Posted April 21, 2011 Posted April 21, 2011 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1303310209' post='2230508'] I've had a bad reaction to one of the meds. I'm covered in red spots like I've got the measles. I may be headed back to the hospital. [/quote] ICK!!! I HATE when that happens....
CatherineM Posted April 21, 2011 Posted April 21, 2011 Doctor decided to take me off the clindamycin, but left me on the cipro, and is going to add a sulfa drug. Most importantly, I get to stay home in my comfy bed. Still itching like a son of a gun.
Sarah147 Posted April 21, 2011 Posted April 21, 2011 Benadryl works great on all allergic reactions. Can you try that?
Archaeology cat Posted April 21, 2011 Posted April 21, 2011 Glad you get to stay home! Hope the change in meds works.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now