Cam42 Posted April 23, 2011 Posted April 23, 2011 (edited) Don't you think that equality, as some people understand it, is synonymous with injustice? -- St. Josemaria Escriva Edited April 23, 2011 by Cam42
Jaime Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 [quote name='Cam42' timestamp='1303600672' post='2231557'] Knows how St. Athanasius felt... [/quote] he had a cute butt too?
Cam42 Posted April 24, 2011 Author Posted April 24, 2011 Is praying the Mass parts of the Vigil according to the 1962 books on my own tonight. I'll go to Easter Mass tomorrow morning.
Lilllabettt Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 I thought personal update threads like this go on the lame board
Nihil Obstat Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 [quote name='Lilllabettt' timestamp='1303610866' post='2231599'] I thought personal update threads like this go on the lame board [/quote] Don't be grouchy; it's Easter.
Lilllabettt Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 no grouchy. I thought maybe I didnt know the rule right and wanted to know. or maybe he didn't know cuz hes been gone for awhile, in which case someone should tell him. no grouchies for anyone.
Lil Red Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 [quote name='Lilllabettt' timestamp='1303610866' post='2231599'] I thought personal update threads like this go on the lame board [/quote] yup
dominicansoul Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 [quote name='Lilllabettt' timestamp='1303611997' post='2231602'] no grouchy. I thought maybe I didnt know the rule right and wanted to know. or maybe he didn't know cuz hes been gone for awhile, in which case someone should tell him. no grouchies for anyone. [/quote] it's where it belongs now, lillabett....you are correct.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1303614004' post='2231606'] it's where it belongs now, lillabett....you are correct. [/quote] [img]http://www.wallerblog.com/images/funny-pictures-bah-humbug-cat.jpg[/img] At least now Dustin won't yell at me when I post ponies. [img]http://i52.tinypic.com/t9zhp1.jpg[/img] [size="7"]WHAT NOW LAMERS?????[/size]
Nihil Obstat Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1303614276' post='2231609'] don't be grouchy, It's Easter [/quote] I believe that it is in every sense impossible to be grouchy when exposed to ponies. :mellow: [img]http://powet.tv/powetblog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/my_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_pinkie_pie.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1303616132' post='2231617'] I'll admit to being grouchy. [/quote] [media]http://youtu.be/oMiQlSU_BfY[/media]
CatherineM Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 I'll be grouchy if I want to. I'm old, and my parts don't work so good anymore.
BG45 Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 (edited) Nihil, you have also fallen to the pony scourge that is taking the net by storm? Edit: [img]http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/047/0/1/my_little_mythbusters_by_tilastrinity-d39pbnh.jpg[/img] Edited April 24, 2011 by BG45
Lil Red Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1303617966' post='2231622'] I'll be grouchy if I want to. I'm old, and my parts don't work so good anymore. [/quote] go open your card!! it will make you less grouchy!! (i'm hoping you got your card by now!)
Cam42 Posted April 24, 2011 Author Posted April 24, 2011 It doesn't much matter where it is...just so long as I have a place to give my status updates. Oh..... Don’t be scared by it. In so far as you can you should fight against the conspiracy of silence they want to muzzle the Church with. Some people stop her voice being heard; others will not let the good example of those who preach with their deeds be seen; others wipe out every trace of good doctrine..., and so very many cannot bear to hear her. Don’t be scared, I say again. But don’t get tired, either, of your task of being a loudspeaker for the teachings of the Magisterium. -- St. Josemaria Escriva
Lil Red Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 <----- for some reason, this smilie reminds me of Japanese cartoon people giggling. i don't know why
Deus te Amat Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 "Maturity. Stop acting the child; drop that affectation that only suits a silly girl. Let your outward conduct reflect the peace and order of your soul." ~ St. Josemaria Escriva
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now