Paddington Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='Paddington' timestamp='1303712653' post='2232372'] [/quote] Paddington, ~MIkolbe
Lil Red Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='Paddington' timestamp='1303712754' post='2232373'] Paddington, ~MIkolbe [/quote] nice cover
Paddington Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1303712814' post='2232374'] nice cover [/quote] [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1303712814' post='2232374'] [/quote]
Aloysius Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 (edited) my avatar here has always contained the chi rho, this one is celtic. my old school one had a blue background... perhaps one day i'll be nostalgic and ressurect it. until that time, I can indeed see an elephant in that chi rho. Edited April 25, 2011 by Aloysius
ardillacid Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1303709071' post='2232269'] Methinks people have had a rupture of hermeneutic between themselves and ipso facto the spirit of the lameboard. [/quote] This post is full of win. +1
Paddington Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 I apologize to Sternhauser for my insensitive post. I shoulda said he was my puppet in a "complicated prank" against "some schlubs on some website." I'm just too intense, which is actually meritorious, so no biggie.
Lil Red Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='Paddington' timestamp='1303715313' post='2232393'] I apologize to Sternhauser for my insensitive post. I shoulda said he was my puppet in a "complicated prank" against "some schlubs on some website." I'm just too intense, which is actually meritorious, so no biggie. [/quote] stop with the big words!!
Laudate_Dominum Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 (edited) I haven't followed SSPX happenings in years so I really don't know anything about it. Still, teh SSPX makes me sad. I wish there were more EF parishes so it wouldn't be an issue. Edit: sadder is now cry2... meh. Edited April 25, 2011 by Laudate_Dominum
Cam42 Posted April 25, 2011 Author Posted April 25, 2011 [b]This thread is not a spam dump.[/b] It is a place for me to be able to give status updates....as on the side of the main board.... Please don't simply spam this thread...[b]I would appreciate you respecting me on this.[/b]
Cam42 Posted April 25, 2011 Author Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1303745152' post='2232450'] uh, it's the lame board. [/quote] What? I can't spam myself?
Lil Red Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 no, you can. anyone can spam - it's the lame board.
dominicansoul Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='Cam42' timestamp='1303738649' post='2232429'] [b]This thread is not a spam dump.[/b] It is a place for me to be able to give status updates....as on the side of the main board.... Please don't simply spam this thread...[b]I would appreciate you respecting me on this.[/b] [/quote] but spamming is so fun!
Nihil Obstat Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 It's not in the lame board by the OP's choice. Maybe he didn't post it in the lameboard because he didn't intend for it to be spammed.
dominicansoul Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 yeah, but personal threads don't belong anywheres else, and that's basic knowledge... i love how you defend him so well, nihil...you are a good friend!
ardillacid Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1303747780' post='2232464'] no, you can. anyone can spam - it's the lame board. [/quote] Thanks. For a second I thought I was lost
MIKolbe Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1303751693' post='2232479'] It's not in the lame board by the OP's choice. Maybe he didn't post it in the lameboard because he didn't intend for it to be spammed. [/quote] please don't spam. ok.. that was a joke. you can spam if you want.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1303752098' post='2232484'] yeah, but personal threads don't belong anywheres else, and that's basic knowledge... i love how you defend him so well, nihil...you are a good friend! [/quote] I do the same for anyone who deserves it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now