AudreyGrace Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1303757747' post='2232603'] extra dose of coke [/quote]
Cam42 Posted April 25, 2011 Author Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1303760074' post='2232634'] maybe it was pepsi? [/quote] I hate Pepsi. I have not had one since Madonna and that God awful video were linked in 1989. No joke.
MIKolbe Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='Cam42' timestamp='1303760912' post='2232647'] I hate Pepsi. I have not had one since Madonna and that God awful video were linked in 1989. No joke. [/quote] maybe it was jolt cola? Didn't they marketing themselves as twice the caffiene and double the sugar? or something link that? I tried it once, I felt like cutting it with water....
Vincent Vega Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1303761029' post='2232650'] coke? pepsi? whats the dif? [/quote] You must be joking.
MIKolbe Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 i prefer coke to pepsi. interestingly, my reasoning is similar to Cam's. Mine is also rooted in advanced culinary methodologies as well.
Lil Red Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 i've stopped drinking pepsi since the information about senomyx came out. i love pepsi too. but coke is just right for captain morgan.
AudreyGrace Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 i used to prefer coke, then i converted to pepsi. sprite is still better than siera mist, though.
ardillacid Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1303762541' post='2232692'] i've stopped drinking pepsi since the information about senomyx came out. i love pepsi too. but coke is just right for captain morgan. [/quote] That is the only time I buy coke!
Lil Red Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1303762584' post='2232694'] what is senomyx? [/quote] read this: http://www.lifenews.com/2011/03/29/company-uses-fetal-cells-from-abortions-for-artificial-flavors/[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1303762877' post='2232706'] That is the only time I buy coke! [/quote] me too.
ardillacid Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1303762921' post='2232707'] me too. [/quote] Have you tried Lime-spiked Morgan?
Lil Red Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1303763040' post='2232712'] Have you tried Lime-spiked Morgan? [/quote] oh my gosh!! i just bought a bottle of that this weekend! it's great![quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1303763027' post='2232710'] i like citron with 7up [/quote]
AudreyGrace Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1303762921' post='2232707'] read this: [url="http://www.lifenews.com/2011/03/29/company-uses-fetal-cells-from-abortions-for-artificial-flavors/"]http://www.lifenews....ficial-flavors/[/url] [/quote]
Lil Red Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1303763149' post='2232715'] [/quote] yah
ardillacid Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1303759554' post='2232632'] [/quote] oh my goodness (don't blasphemy) TWO WOOT EMOTICONS! [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1303763133' post='2232714'] oh my gosh!! i just bought a bottle of that this weekend! it's great! [/quote] Concurrence.
AudreyGrace Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1303764065' post='2232747'] [/quote] the wave of wootage... it's... it's... it's................... beautiful!
MissScripture Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1303764065' post='2232747'] oh my goodness (don't blasphemy) TWO WOOT EMOTICONS! Concurrence. [/quote] FOR SERIOUS? I wondered what was up with the : woot : when Roamin posted last night! I didn't realize there were TWO!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now